12 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Local and PSN Trophies

5 Replies 101 Views Created 12-06-2012

Just found out pretty much why TOM Blitz Trophies does not show on Facebook or on the PSN list, This was cause Free games are not supported for the PSN list and only show as local. This was noticed when I reset my Vita, all my TOM blitz trophies were gone, despite Syncing with the server. Any reason why this is and will Sony be sorting this issue out? Just a bit pointless offering Trophy Support when no one online can see it. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Local and PSN Trophies

the developers are in contact with sony, they claimed to be working on the matter and hope to fix it, i hope they do :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

we might just have to wait for the result, im sure they will fix it, its a simple process really, hopefully we dont have to wait long!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah I hope it is resolved too,

I love my Vita but there is so much Sony needs to do, I just hope they get there box in gear.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

this isnt a big deal...but why the ***** cant we be told anything.is it sony,or the game manufacturers who whant to keep us in the dark?im not sure.Ive played tom blitz for a long time,and half the pretend trophys i should have dont register.I finish third or fourth with my friends list but finish on sunday night as 14th? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TOM Blitz,or Alawar actually listen to customers, They got a new update coming out in the next couple of weeks to resolve the bugs, People has posted on there website and they are one set of developers who actually listen, They know the issues on the trophies so they are working it out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (55 Views)
0 Kudos