Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Major problems with my vita.

Thats your come back? Questioning me replying when you replied, then telling me there is more to life? Irony overload.

Oh, and just so you are aware (not that I have to share it with you) I have subscription alerts on so I know when replies are posted and it was 3 minutes, not 2 seconds. Keep trying.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Obvious that was my come back,as that was my reply!Im sorry you havnt got anything better to do with you time exept add no answeres to peoples problems.If your vita is working fine for you congrats.Mine dont,and yeah i im taking it back on sunday,so in a way your right. you could try to be a bit more understanding with other peoples probs.Just an observation,but why post if you dont have any problems?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Best of luck, hope you get it sorted.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

antboy71 wrote:
I would say it is a sony problem.Im using there product,which countless people have reported the same problem.

frodouk wrote:
Really? where?

antboy71 wrote:
I was asking advice from people who had problems with there vitas,not some smug m.Fcking smart ass

frodouk wrote:
I wish I was smart.. like you - bypassing the swear filter. You're so cool. I wish I was you.

antboy71 wrote:
Why would you reply 2secs after i posted that,get a life bud.Theres more to life.

This thread delivers!!!!

Uh-huh.

Rotor.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (264 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Try this: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Technical-Help/Error-C1-2738-0-causing-probl...

Same error, not so? The guy hard reset his Vita AND formatted his memory card. Try it. Move all your zombie stuff onto your PC first if you want to keep it. If this fails, take your Vita back to the store.

And keep it civil. There's no need for a ***** contest of the most juvenile sort.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

antboy71 wrote:
 you could try to be a bit more understanding with other peoples probs.Just an observation,but why post if you dont have any problems?

Because he's a no-life Sony fanboy blinded by the fact that he's invested all his money in a single console, and won't have anyone put doubt in his mind that SONY ARE PERFECT. Don't worry, he's just a troll.

That definitely sounds like a hardware problem so I'd get your unit swapped out ASAP, don't worry about your memory cards, you should just be able to swap them to the replacement unit. I can honestly say my console has been faultless (touch wood) though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

PortableNuke wrote:

antboy71 wrote:
 you could try to be a bit more understanding with other peoples probs.Just an observation,but why post if you dont have any problems?

Because he's a no-life Sony fanboy blinded by the fact that he's invested all his money in a single console, and won't have anyone put doubt in his mind that SONY ARE PERFECT. Don't worry, he's just a troll.

That definitely sounds like a hardware problem so I'd get your unit swapped out ASAP, don't worry about your memory cards, you should just be able to swap them to the replacement unit. I can honestly say my console has been faultless (touch wood) though.

Really? So my Xbox360 and PS3 dont count then? Love how small minded, whiny people love to make these assumptions.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Kudos