05 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

NEW PS VITA LADDER!!!

12 Replies 317 Views Created 05-03-2012

hey guys , a new ps vita ladder has been set up for those who enjoy competitive gaming with alot of fun times... those of you who want to join up go to vitagamingladders.freeiz.com                                           we will be putting ladders up for the following games: fifa football, top darts, husle kings, everybodys golf.      we will be making more ladders as more games come out.. if you want any other games up please state on the website and we can sort something out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: NEW PS VITA LADDER!!!

You need to explain more on what a PS Vita ladder is. You haven't explained anything about it.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (306 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

a gaming ladder is where players can challenge other players.. and is based on a ranking system...so say if i challenged someone and they beat me i would go down in rank l..but if i won i would go up in rank..

at the end on the ladder the person who is crowned winner of the ladder they have signed up to will basically gain bragging rights

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

and we we be looking to prizes in the future if we grow enough as a community that is :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (289 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nah im good
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (275 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

So they win bragging rights? No-one knows about this site, so it's nothing to brag about. I won't be joining this, sorry.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Its called fun people have allways got to have a downer on stuff that other people are trying to do and no one knows about it because its a new site lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

That site is so outdated there are many other websites that are more updated and are offering competitive/ fun ladders & tournaments

Example

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Oh ya I know the site isn't the best but we are trying to get members then we will look at sites like elite gaming ladders stuff like that but we are trying to get the members numbers up first then go from there
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

funkynugget54 wrote:
Oh ya I know the site isn't the best but we are trying to get members then we will look at sites like elite gaming ladders stuff like that but we are trying to get the members numbers up first then go from there

Its not going to happen that way, people are not interested in old sites. I did help run elite-wars but competing with gamebattles is just hard

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Kudos