27 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff

New, what have I got to look forward too?

3 Replies 210 Views Created 27-07-2012
I have just ordered my PSVita, I'm currently waiting for it to be delivered. Which is a killer. So while I wait, I thought I'd sign up here and see what I have to look forward too?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: New, what have I got to look forward too?

EVERYTHING!! So yo dawg
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

KIERONOO wrote:
EVERYTHING!! So yo dawg

to be precise: you have lots to look forward to my friend! there's assassins creed, black ops, littlebigplanet, and these games are not the same as ps3 but totally new stories and gameplay. also there are another 20 plus more games than i listed, but there are definitly some great games!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Well straight off the bat you have Resistance Burning Skies, Uncharted Golden Abyss and Metal Gear Solid HD. (My personal highlights so far, there are more good games there though). You also have AR games to mess around with, new features and apps to be added and more. But the main point of course is the games - I will be honest I still think the Vita IS slightly lacking in software but All Stars Battle Royale, Assassins Creed and Call of Duty are all on the way!

There are also some pretty good PSN download games around, like the Foosball one.
Remember though - unless you ordered one already you will need a Vita memory card!
But yeah enjoy it ^^ its a good system so far, its just in need of some HQ games, which i am sure will come eventually.
Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)