30 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

PS VITA - Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - Discussion

12 Replies 775 Views Created 30-06-2012

Any idea's what the new Black Ops game for the PS VITA is going to be like?

I hope it has zombies but if it doesn't then I still might buy it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (775 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PS VITA - Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - Discussion

have they released any info on it yet trailers or the like quite hyped for this myself.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ghost345621 wrote:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/What-do-you-expect-from-Call-Of-Du...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Ghost345621 wrote:

Same old crap on a smaller scale :smileyvery-happy:

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Generic shooting

pmf (brrrrrrrrrr)
 photo pmfbik-2.png
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (732 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I hope it has some purple.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (728 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

its a lot of fun...no zombies but hostiles...buy it

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

bl2beast wrote:

its a lot of fun...no zombies but hostiles...buy it

No , as I haven't read one review which has given me any reason to buy it and the majority of people here who it are far from praising it,so I bought oranges instead.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (417 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

http://thevitalounge.com/review/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified/

There's a slightly better one. :smileyhappy: it's not an outstanding game and very much a let down. But perserverence yields some fun.

Click to visit the Vita Lounge!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (337 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I must admit I'm enjoying this game. First things first, I'm a casual gamer and dont follow CoD every year, and I play it on PC. I probably play the games a total of 20 hours online and then thats it for me. Hopefully you will find this as honest opinion.

I bought it after much contemplating due to the aweful review scores, but I checked it out and found it didnt need an online pass so thought give it a try and worse comes to worse I can trade it in to atleast get something back for it.

Anyway, first things first I havnt played much of the single player at all, I played the first mission and it was a rather generic affair. From the reviews, the rest of it seems the same way and if you are only interested in single player I wouldnt recommend this at all.

However for me, multiplayer is a different story. I've played for almost 3 hours and am looking forward to many more hours as its alot of fun! Sure the maps are small (but honestly not as small as some of the reviews seem to think), but there are a few larger ones like Rocket, Radar (I think) and Shatered. The experience/unlock system seems pretty solid to me compared to the PC.

The graphics are pretty good for a handheld, and also the contols seem fine to me and havnt had any issues with accidentally throwing grenades etc (touch screen at times can be abit hit and miss when calling in kill streaks)

As for bugs, its buggy. It can take a while to get into games, being kicked from the game and the game crashing. This has probably happened 20% of the time I've been pkaying it, which is bad. But I've not been kicked out of many games at all, the main issues were with joining a match. I've heard there may be a 1.02 patch coming but I dont hold much hope for that as there no details about it online.

Overall, if you want to dive into multiplayer, and dont mind a few issues connecting to games then I'd say give it a go when the price comes down abit, as its value isnt there yet for the price paid.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (277 Views)
0 Kudos