Level 4

Re: PS VITA UK PSN STORE WHEN??????

blu_mackenzie wrote:

Plambey wrote:
because generally no1 will have Vita's untill the 22nd anyway. the US had an early bird pack so they needed to have it live earlier than the 22nd, but most people who have it in europe/UK have it due to importing it...
Actually the PSN Vita store was up for Sony games before the early edition bundle. also that some store in Canada and US sold Vita games ahead of time (like more than a week before the early edition bundle in Canada).
That retailer was Amazon in Canada. They broke the sweet date but that as no bearing on when the games were put on the PSN. Store. At the end of the day no one is in a position to expect the content to be up before launch day or complain when it's not.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ordered online from HMV.

I just think it would allow people the time to get stuff downloaded and be prepared for when it is launched as they did in the US.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

acrimonium77 wrote:

Ordered online from HMV.

I just think it would allow people the time to get stuff downloaded and be prepared for when it is launched as they did in the US.

i would love it too mate trust me, i want the AR games to test out aswell as the applications such as twitter, but we dont have long to go now, and it'll be worth the wait...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

The store was up earlier today but no content on it back down now tho

2j60my1
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Really? Well maybe they're testing it at least. It would be shame if the launch is marred by problems with PSN downloads due to the number of people trying it out and downloading their stuff simultaneously :/

Rotor.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Kudos