19 Apr 2012
By: richard4481 MVP 10,504 Posts
Level 8

PS Vita ,2 months later.....

10 Replies 550 Views Created 19-04-2012
So were 2 months into the Vitas life and I must admit I have not stopped playing it daily :smileyhappy:
I have only played my PS3 for about 5 hrs (ME3)

I prefer to game in the go due to my job as I have time most days to slip in a little session here and there.

So many good games on the Vita I just hope they continue to come and we don't hit any major dry spells.
So what are your thoughts 2 months on?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: PS Vita ,2 months later.....

I still love it after 2months! The games are great, and im getting quite a back-catalogue of PSP titles, so even if a dry spell comes with games for the Vita, i am well stocked (i got a 16gb memory stick, and i have 300mb left lol)! Constantly playing FIFA.... i cant tear myself away to play Uncharted. I completed Virtua Tennis, loved it, and played a few rounds of Everybodies Golf, but FIFA is constantly dominating my schedule. Motorstorm RC is fun, and Escape Plan is one of the games that even my teenage sisters wanted to play! Taking it to work, everyone loves it! Hustle Kings, FIFA and Virtua Tennis are their favs... i dont even get a look in if i take it into work now lol
A little dissappointed that we are still waiting on PS1 classics, as I have a few of them i would love to play on the Vita, but thats not overly bad seeing as I have them on my PS3 to play anyway, and it gives Sony time to release a 32gb stick, seeing as I desperately need to upgrade already lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coventry City FC Fan, Computer Science student.
PS1 original, PS2 original & slim, PS3 original & slim, PSP original, PSVita Day 1
PS4 Day 1 Player Edition bundle #4ThePlayers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I imported a 32gb :smileyhappy: try 365 games think their about £69
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (505 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I am more than happy with it.

Great line up at launch best ever on any console.

Been through console launch's before so expected the post launch druot but it has more than enough to ride that.

Still one happy chappy here.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

http://theparanoidgamer.com/sony-to-reveal-soul-sacrifice-on-may-10th-first-images/ as My thread in other section says if this turns out to be from softwares new souls game which it looks like it is; my viat might be in danger from overuse :smileytongue: in the near future :smileywink: 

[img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1411/u3sp13drakethug346x1350.png[/img]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (474 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hardly use mine at all really. Just waiting on a decent game with play ability. So far none of the current release keep me coming back, apart from Escape Plan or Mutant Blob. Everything else has been a 1 play through for me.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

havent played UCGA in a loooooooooong time, and havent installed my little dev's copy yet. been playin a lot of fifa on it tbh, and treasures of montezuma gets a play every so often, tis a nice quick play. i'm lookin to see more apps and games on it, lookin forward to what e3 etc have in store for the vita...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'm a waiter :smileyhappy:

I got my Vita on the release day with an 8GB Memory Card. I've never been more impressed with a portable device, and it's amusing when you see peoples faces in Queen Street Station as you nuke a hovership whilst their phone force closes loading Angry Birds! xD

As you probably could guess, I've been playing WipEout 2048 and MotorStorm RC, which as a whole only cost me a fiver! :smileyvery-happy: So far it's been excellent value for money! I look forward to seeing more from the Vita and I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far.

Twitter and Facebooking whilst listening to music and playing a real game on a train for an hour never gets old! 

The World is in Play, and I'm part of that world! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (422 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Don't play mine much if honest

I would play it alot more if they would hurry up with the PS1 compat. got some FF games I want to play!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (420 Views)
Level 6

Roxas598 wrote:
Don't play mine much if honest

I would play it alot more if they would hurry up with the PS1 compat. got some FF games I want to play!

same, ff9 is screaming for me to play it on the go...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (406 Views)
0 Kudos