08 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

PS Vita Customer Support Number ?

9 Replies 6,438 Views Created 08-02-2012

This is most likely aimed at the Community Team, though could prove useful to others in a similar situation.

What or where is the PS Vita customer support contact number please? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm still yet to receive any contact from a member of 'The Network Team' about my lack of pre-order redemption codes that are supposed to be part of the pre-order deal. I've already contacted Customer support twice - once speaking to the PSP section team., and another to the PS3 section team.

It's now been well over a month since I first entered my Pre-Order code into the PS Vita website, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating to notice people posting on this forum about how they have all received their redemption codes for the PS Home and Avatar goodies after a mere few hours of entering their validation code into the designated webpage.

If anyone could shed some light on who I should contact to resolve this matter, I'd be mucho appreciative. :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (6,438 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PS Vita Customer Support Number ?

Bump

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (6,415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

THE_FORCE wrote:

This is most likely aimed at the Community Team, though could prove useful to others in a similar situation.

What or where is the PS Vita customer support contact number please? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'm still yet to receive any contact from a member of 'The Network Team' about my lack of pre-order redemption codes that are supposed to be part of the pre-order deal. I've already contacted Customer support twice - once speaking to the PSP section team., and another to the PS3 section team.

It's now been well over a month since I first entered my Pre-Order code into the PS Vita website, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating to notice people posting on this forum about how they have all received their redemption codes for the PS Home and Avatar goodies after a mere few hours of entering their validation code into the designated webpage.

If anyone could shed some light on who I should contact to resolve this matter, I'd be mucho appreciative. :Smile:

Hi THE_FORCE,

During the  Pre order code process you have to enter a vaildation email that may not be associated with your account, have you checked this?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (6,401 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Hi Rabid and thanks for the reply. Yea I received the following email initially to the same address that is associated with this PSN Account:

Hello,

Please click on the link below to verify the email address that you submitted:

*link removed*

Note:

- The link must be used within 24 hours of receipt of this email.
- If clicking on the link does not work, copy and paste it into a browser to proceed.
- Make sure you have your pre-order code at hand in order to proceed with the next step.

Thank you.

It then took me to this page:

Originally I entered my Pre-Order Code in the box and it accepted it. (It now shows the above message if I try to re-enter the same code for obvious reasons.)

I have spoken to Customer support twice and given them my Pre-Order code over the phone, only to be told that my query is with Head Office (?!) and that I would be contacted shortly.....on which I'm still waiting.

All I need is a new Pre-Order code to be sent to me or verbally given to me over the phone, or alternatively the redemption codes associated with my original Pre-Order code. I just don't seem to be getting anywhere with this though ! :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (6,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The_Force I feel your pain, I entrered my code on the 29th December got the same e-mail verification and am still waiting for the codes to be sent. When I contacted Sony Support (as advised by e-mail) the guy put me on hold to talk to Network Support and then came back to say I should just wait it out as they were dealing with a backlog. I have zero confidence in Sony at the moment and will consider asking for my deposit back if the codes don't arrive by launch day. There have been multiple threads citing the numerous and varied responses given by Sony Support so it is clear one half of the organisation have no idea what the other is doing. Add that to the lack of information about the 3G price plans and console bundles changing daily is it any wonder people have no idea what to believe two weeks before launch! Rant over 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (6,390 Views)

Playstation Staff

I got the same problem. No sign of anything since launch day. Entered code - nothing in email or message system. How long do you leave it??

Anyone got an email address or support number at all? I just keep getting pushed to the forums.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (6,175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (6,169 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff