07 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

PSOne Games

10 Replies 734 Views Created 07-03-2012

Anyone know when the PSOne and possibly PS2 games are gonna be available on the Vita?

Either on the store or copy from PS3 system. Got my PSOne games WAITIN' to be transferred lol

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: PSOne Games

No-one knows when for sure

All we know is that Sony have confirmed that PS1 emulation support on the Vita is coming

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (734 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Cheers boss
I hope it's soon, and would like PS2 support aslong as the games goin' up for DL are good!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

You can play your PS1 games via Remote Play from the PS3, I've have tested this with several games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (705 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Final Fantasy X HD is planned to be released on Vita =)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hopefully tomorrow Sony will announce something about the PSone classics for Vita in that "PS Vita Heaven"-event or what it was:smileyhappy: I really hope Sony will realise that PSone support is a big thing for Vita too. It just could be that psone emulator for Vita is giving their headaches and there's still some work to do to get it fully working. I think that's a reason for this delay. Because if i remember right, last year they said PSone support is going to be ready on launch so they probably ran into some problems. Everybody knows what it's like with emulators:/

A very satisfied owner of PS Vita (Wi-Fi) with PS1 support "fully" functional now! Sony, fix those missing titles!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (643 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Carmanen wrote:

Hopefully tomorrow Sony will announce something about the PSone classics for Vita in that "PS Vita Heaven"-event or what it was:smileyhappy: I really hope Sony will realise that PSone support is a big thing for Vita too. It just could be that psone emulator for Vita is giving their headaches and there's still some work to do to get it fully working. I think that's a reason for this delay. Because if i remember right, last year they said PSone support is going to be ready on launch so they probably ran into some problems. Everybody knows what it's like with emulators:/

As much as I'd love for that to be part of tomorrow's annaouncement I shan't be holding my breath

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (640 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

eshieldx wrote:
Final Fantasy X HD is planned to be released on Vita =)

Meh... Why X :smileysad: Suppose because it's fairly easy to do, but meh.

PSOne support can't come soon enough.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (603 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Carmanen wrote:

Because if i remember right, last year they said PSone support is going to be ready on launch so they probably ran into some problems.

They said they would have a lot of things from day one, like PSN codes for frrebies and discounted stuff, and a Near application that works!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That is ok , but I dont reli see the point in being able to do that when you can just play the game on the ps3 with a bigger tv , whats the point in remote playing it on the vita , which is a smaller screen
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (487 Views)
0 Kudos