15 May 2012
Playstation Staff

PaintPark=Stupid Idea!

12 Replies 285 Views Created 15-05-2012

What is the actual point of paint park? I thought it might have cad some game play like Draw Something which is on Android and iPhone, but you can only share pics in Ad hoc mode, I personally think it is a stupid idea and a waste of resources!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PaintPark=Stupid Idea!

TheStig-P11GT wrote:

What is the actual point of paint park? I thought it might have cad some game play like Draw Something which is on Android and iPhone, but you can only share pics in Ad hoc mode, I personally think it is a stupid idea and a waste of resources!

It was free so why complain it's meant to be a bit of fun & only a moron would expect a serious drawing app on a portable console.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

been said before.just delete.it was free.i think personally it was made to make the ds crowd jealous ....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's good for a quick doodle. Sony have probably got a deluxe version coming with many more options just to annoy the apple people.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i 100% agree paint park was absolutely pointless trash,nintendo knows how to make fun & good for brain's type of games,some you pay for,some are free (like flipnote) i just wish Sony would learn something from nintendo & start making good for you kind of apps & games rather than none sense trash all the time just to fill their own pocket with money. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

wiipass wrote:

i 100% agree paint park was absolutely pointless trash,nintendo knows how to make fun & good for brain's type of games,some you pay for,some are free (like flipnote) i just wish Sony would learn something from nintendo & start making good for you kind of apps & games rather than none sense trash all the time just to fill their own pocket with money. 

Fill their pockets with money?? IT IS A FREE APP!!

If you don't like it then just delete it. Simple problem solved 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

it's free

It is fun when board messing with photo's of people

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Just because it's free, doesn't mean it's not crap haha. It's like ''heres the smelly sock....for free''..

I've removed it myself, but its' dull to the point, I feel sorry for the people who probably spent a week putting it together :smileysad:

Although people who do charcoal drawings might be better at using it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

Just because it's free, doesn't mean it's not crap haha. It's like ''heres the smelly sock....for free''..

I've removed it myself, but its' dull to the point, I feel sorry for the people who probably spent a week putting it together :smileysad:

Although people who do charcoal drawings might be better at using it.

Indeed but at least you have not wasted any cash on it with it being free, People ought to moan about games they have bought that are crap as that is a waste.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I thought the App was great tbh. I thought it was handy for things such as taking screenshots of games and then putting a few of them onto one single page, then sending that to friends instead of single screens at a time, or simply pointing things out in games that I've took screenshots of. Also, I like drawing with it as the magnifying glass actually makes your finger a suitable replacement for a stylus when making accurate drawings.

Why the hell are people hating on it when it was free and came out of nowhere? If Sony didn't announce that it was coming, I bet nobody would have ever even cared that there was no drawing app for the Vita. :smileyindifferent:

Since the App itself takes up barely any memory, I really don't see any point in deleting it either.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (202 Views)