19 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

Phantasy Star and PS Vita

3 Replies 632 Views Created 19-04-2012

Ok guys can someone please enlighten me about the Phantasy Star series and the PS Vita here? I've seen videos on YouTube of Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PS Vita working! I've read rumors it got took off the PSN for US but still can get it in Europe, I live in UK, I have a PSN account for EU so where is this game exactly? I can't find it on PSP store or PSV store, is it in PS3 store? can anyone verify this? Also, are the rumors true about Phantasy Star Online 2 coming for PSV? if so, anyone know more on this such as release date? and finally, I know you can get Phantasy Star games from the Megadrive Collection, are these titles online as well or not?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (632 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Phantasy Star and PS Vita

Phantasy Star Online 2 for the Vita isn't a rumour and has already been confirmed by Sega. There is not definite release date but it is expected to be released sometime next year.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (606 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TaishiFox wrote:

Ok guys can someone please enlighten me about the Phantasy Star series and the PS Vita here? I've seen videos on YouTube of Phantasy Star Portable 2 on PS Vita working! I've read rumors it got took off the PSN for US but still can get it in Europe, I live in UK, I have a PSN account for EU so where is this game exactly? I can't find it on PSP store or PSV store, is it in PS3 store? can anyone verify this? Also, are the rumors true about Phantasy Star Online 2 coming for PSV? if so, anyone know more on this such as release date? and finally, I know you can get Phantasy Star games from the Megadrive Collection, are these titles online as well or not?

THe PSP version Of PSO was taken off the store globaly after it was found you can use its saves to hace the vita, It has this week been put back up on the JAP PSN but no word on rest of world yet.

And there is a PSO coming to the Vita in 2013 thats will take advantace of vitas controles.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Funny cus I read that EU/UK had it and no one else

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (585 Views)
0 Kudos