09 May 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Playstation Suite Development Assistant

5 Replies 4,075 Views Created 09-05-2012

The Playstation Suite Development Assistant. Version 0.98.0

I came across this while using Near last night. I downloaded it out of interest and the app starts (only a small 10mb file) but it says 'There are no content items' (no surprise there). Anyone know what this app is for. It's not actually in the Vita store but that is where I got it from (as I was automatically re-directed by Near). Hope that makes sense :Confused:

Just curious what it is and what it does???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (4,075 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Suite Development Assistant

[ Edited ]

TINTINTB303 wrote:

The Playstation Suite Development Assistant. Version 0.98.0

I came across this while using Near last night. I downloaded it out of interest and the app starts (only a small 10mb file) but it says 'There are no content items' (no surprise there). Anyone know what this app is for. It's not actually in the Vita store but that is where I got it from (as I was automatically re-directed by Near). Hope that makes sense :Confused:

Just curious what it is and what it does???

You need to sign up as a developer and get the development kit, the Playstation Suite Development Assistant is used for running the content created by the development kit.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (4,070 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Thought it would be something along those lines. Thanks for clearing that up for me as it was bugging me a little bit :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (4,062 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

TINTINTB303 wrote:

Thought it would be something along those lines. Thanks for clearing that up for me as it was bugging me a little bit :Thumbs:

Anyone can sign up to be a developer here: http://www.playstation.com/pss/index_e.html

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (4,056 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

True, though it's pretty useless if you haven't any experience.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (4,041 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

If you are curious what is included in the PlayStation Studio check this out.  It walks your through most of the details of what does what in the SDK, and what demos are included.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (3,888 Views)
0 Kudos