12 Jun 2011
Playstation Staff

Queries about the PSVita

3 Replies 133 Views Created 12-06-2011

First of all what games are coming at launch, i saw Uncharted: Golden Abyss and that really made me want to get the PSVita.

Next, what are the specs for the PSVita (Official) becaus epeopel has talked about the downgrade of the processor.

is the PSVita going to have internal memory?

is it confirmed that they will bring out the blacnk and white PSVita's out at elease date, i am really wanting the white one but i remembered when they only brought out the white PSP in asia for a long ime before they came over here, and at E3 conference they only showed the black one but in the trailers they have shown the white one aswell.

thanks, it would really help me if someone knows the answers to the questions i am asking

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Queries about the PSVita

this thread should help with he specs of the psvita http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/PS-Vita-Spec-s-Prices-And-General-...

and urrm i dont think they've actually made a official announcement of what the launch games will be.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i thought those were the old specs, because i heard the it isnt 4 cores anymore and do you know anything about the release of the white psvita?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

hmm not sure to be honest dude, i expect that they will release the black vita first and then roll out the white vita at a later date.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Kudos