PS Vita General

06 Sep 2012
By: Petey1187

3 Posts
Accepted Solution

Question about PS1 Transferring

4 Replies 321 Views Created 06-09-2012

Hi

So I am a UK PS Vita owner, with a UK PSN account, I also happen to have a US PSN Account.

I took a trip to the states recently and while I was over bought some US PSN network cards. 
I used them and bought several PS1 games.

I want to transfer the PS1 games to my PS Vita but it is currently using my UK account as this is the account I use most often. 

I have 2 Vita memory cards, a PS3 and a PSVita (obviously).

Is there a work around to get all my PS games on one vita memory card, (both UK PS1 games and US PS1 games).

If not can I have UK PS1 games on one memory card and the US PS1 games on another memory card.

Can anyone tell me how to do either of these things, as the methods I have looked at online generally don't take into account the 1.80 update which changed memory cards settings. 

Any questions I'm happy to answer.

Thanks 

Peter

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Question about PS1 Transferring

[ Edited ]

No

To make sure you stop swapping accounts that offen.

All Vita memory cards are now locked to a single PSN ID.

They can't stop USA living users from accessing their store world wide but users who don't live their full time are going to be crippled as much as SCE can do...

You now need 1 memory card per PSN ID that uses the PS vita... 

They can do this because those who DO NOT live in the US can not complain as creating fake accounts Voids any support SCEA would have to give you as a US citizen... 

Every time you change PSN ID after doing a factory reset. you change memory card, then you transfer that  PSN ID content from the PSN store or PS3. once you finish transfering and playing content you reset back to factor defaults to use the other PSN ID again and swap memory cards...

Swap PSN ID = Swap Memory card

Have fun. ( live and learn the hard way)

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for the advice.

In my defense I wouldn't have to use an american account if Sony released  the same content on each store.I realise that there are licencing issues, but come on.

If you can get the original Spyro games, Tomba and Um Jamma Lammy on the US store I fail to see what the difficulty would be in getting it to the UK. 

You don't mind a delay but it's obvious they aren't coming out. 

And what really makes you laugh is they all work on my PSP.

Why would I bother buying a Vita that hasn't had a single decent first party exclusive so far, when all it does is limit me to what I can do. 

As much as I love Sony they really do need to step up on promises and provide more feedback.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

You don't have any defence for using a US account Its VERY puplic knowlege that NO countries are ever equal and All regions on the planet get different content.

Don't like it don't by the product is every companies line... go do some thing else...

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Kudos

So what your saying is I need to get rid of seperate countries and unify the world under the banner of earth

Challenge Accepted!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Kudos