Level 3

Re: SHAME ON YOU SONY.

as long as you have the option to waste your time with it in free basis, it is a free game, technically, it cant be even considered a demo either...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 61 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

It's a disappointing move by Sony, but - to me - it's more tut tut than hang your heads in shame!

Shows a willingness to experiment with different payment models that might produce some alternatives, though. Advertising-sponsored free games next?

"Some people are worth melting for..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 61 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Im ranked 58 global on this lol . its free fun

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 61 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

The game is basically a rip off of Bejeweled. 

On facebook you only get to play that once in 24 hours, not 5 times. 

This game is FREE! You can buy content but you dont HAVE TO. 

DUST 514 is due out soon and that is also a FREE game but they will make their money back by selling items on the game..

The best things in life are free.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 61 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Scarzy wrote:

Im ranked 58 global on this lol . its free fun

What did you have to go and poop on my score like that for. :xCry:

Now I understand how everything works, I'm fine with the game.  It just annoys me when games have monetary options that can skew the online leaderboards.

You could be pretty mediocre in this game and score highly just by spending a ton of money on bonuses.  So you never know if people are near the top of the leaderboard legitimately or by purchasing their way to the top, which kinda spoils the game.  Its why I only ever take my friends leaderboard seriously as I trust them not to cheat.

I suppose anyone who spends insane amounts of time playing a game will also have an advantage over people who have less time to spare, but in that case at least they earned it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 61 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Cardiff1 wrote:

If my Vita tells me that an app & not a game has been installed to my home screen then it's an app.

Would you like a tissue to wipe those tears away?

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 61 (213 Views)
Level 4

I dont spend money on it so i can see how people get high scores , Multipliers thats all im saying .

Plus with the lives thing going on you cant sit there grinding away. I have a quick go in between games.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 61 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

That's my point though, anyone willing to throw money at this game CAN grind away by buying lots of gems and constantly refilling their lives. You are not telling me someone already managed to get 1090100 points without buying a ton of lives to keep going.

I suppose its a good thing though really as that person is effectively paying for the games development for those of us who aren't paying.  If it means we get more free games released, its not really a bad thing as long as they are fun without having to spend a lot of money, which this game is.

My complaints about this game were more down to not explaining how the lives and gems work which made the game seem more crippled than it really is.  Now I know how it works, I'm fine with it.  In the time its taken me to write this forum post, I already recharged three lives.

I have no problem with this business model, in fact I have sunk many hours into Coin Dozer on my phone which works on exactly the same principle.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 61 (168 Views)
Level 4

^^ Still waiting for you to top my score:Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 61 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Actually, the more I play this, the less I like its payments model. If this were on a phone, it might just work.

But my Vita is a dedicated games console. When I play games, I usually make time and space to play them continuously for half an hour or an hour or whatever. I don't want to see more of this model of paying for a game.

Specifically, after I've had my free five minutes, I don't want to pay 79p for another five minutes. That's £8 an hour (assuming I get one free game per five minutes). The publishers can go and jump. If only there were a payment option, say £5 for unlimited lives...

"Some people are worth melting for..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 61 (123 Views)
0 Kudos