PlayStation®Vita

PS Vita General

PS Vita General

23 Feb 2012
By: existenz1 Member 5628 Posts
Level 4

Step by Step Guide to Top Up £5

25 Replies 523 Views Created 23-02-2012

Anyone got the details how to do this, it doesnt work on internet vodafone website says "temporary problem"

what number to call to top up etc

thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Step by Step Guide to Top Up £5

have you registered the sim on the site yet.it won't happen until you register the sim
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (513 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

vodafone numbers are:

from a vodafone mobile 191

from a uk landline :08700 700191

8am-8pm (i think)

or try www.vodafone.co.uk

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

i had a problem earlier registering  & the only thing i did different was i typed the phone number in 07501  instead of 447501 ,since i typed it in that way i registered straight away ,make sure to click the link in the email that they send you to verify your email address ,once thats done you should get the code

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (496 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Here's what I done rung them up to activate my sim , them registered via the network operator app, eventually I topped up after numerous times via the app again would not accept ,y Visa card so tried my Electron wouldn't accept that then changed the electron to a visa card and it accepted it.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

You don't need to register! All you need to do is top up and wait. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (467 Views)
Level 4

[ Edited ]

I kept on getting temporary problem rubbish too.

The actual part that was messing me up was FIND ADDRESS after I entered my Postcode I had to enter my address manually.

And I never registered either I might in the future for conveience sake Oh yeah got my Wipeout code earlier today after topping up last night :smileyhappy: sweet deal

Today I R Mostly Waiting...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

work during the day so no time to try otherwise

using vodafone.co.uk top up mobile broadband/tablet, manually entering address still  get

newImage.jpg

Are the vodafone website guys idots ?

I will try calling the numbers given in this thread tomorrow

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Are the red ! only appearing next to your address?Mine were appearing next to my credit card number.....I did it on my Vita after disabling wifi totally and used 3G to connect that way it HAS to use the SIM.

addicted to PSV GD
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Relenless wrote:
You don't need to register! All you need to do is top up and wait. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
Lying is a harsh word to be using. I'm sure everyone here at one time or other as given information that isn't correct in the course of trying to help someone out. There is a lot of confusion regards setting up and using various features on the Vita. Different people seem to be taking different combination of steps some of which may not be neccessary. That doesn't mean they're lying.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (396 Views)
0 Kudos