23 Jun 2013

Playstation Staff

The Last of Us

5 Replies 388 Views Created 23-06-2013

Please, please, please build a vita version of The last of us. Also more Uncharted PLEASE. That was SUCH a good game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: The Last of Us

I would rather an original title if The Last of Us were to move onto Vita.

Uncharted on the Vita is great because it's an original adventure. The Vita versions of the same games are getting old, especially the one's which don't even have cross capability support of any kind, what is the point.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Now what would be HOT is if the developers did "The Last of Us:  In the Beginning"  like a prequel to show how the mold spread, why did it mutate to humans, how did the pandemic start and what the planet/people/animals/plant life was doing as the parasite progressed.

They could use the Vita to do that for all the various games that have strong stories ....kind of like how the Walking Dead 400 Days is not the actual season 1 or 2 but tells about what happens beween those times from 5 different perspectives.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I would defiantly purchase last of us and more uncharted for the vita any day without second thought.
If in doubt, FLAT OUT! - C.Mcrae
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

that is my though to developer should think about developing the last of us for Vita, or maybe the sequel.

The Last Of Us | The Last OF Us Glitches | The Last Of Us Bug

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It won't happen, but I agree - The Last of Us on the PlayStation Vita would be pretty awesome... Again I don't think it'll happen, but IF (and that's a pretty big "if"!) Naughty Dog were to do a PlayStation Vita game from the same series, it'd be a prequel or a sequel.

More likely though, you'll see future "The Last of Us" titles on the PlayStation 3 or (more likely) PlayStation 4...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Kudos