Level 2

Re: The Official 'I've got my SONY PlayStation Vita' Thread

This may sound like a very silly questoin but have you enabled all your internet connection settings?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 67 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I think there may have been a bottleneck in the network. Managed to log in after 10 mins or so
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 67 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Yay - got my 3G Vita... Giving UC GA a crack now.

Vita is a bit bigger than I expected, bit fits in the hands very well and isn't too heavy while still feeling solid.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 67 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Got mine this morning, absolutely love it!!.

I have an iPhone & iPad, but the games on the Vita are sooo much easier to control.

Rayman Origins & Unit 13 have impressed me so far, also the Facebook app is easy to use.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 67 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Jack_Daniels08 wrote:

PllayStation wrote:

What on earth just happened on the last page of this thread? :Lol:

Anywho...

Do you even lift? Seriously though, what's your secret to how you got such a defined chest?

Huh?

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 67 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Picked mine up from EB this morning.

WiFi Vita

Plastic hard case

8GB memory stick

Preorder goodies (headphones / $8 off a game etc)

UC GA

Still at work - will be having fun tonight!

-sbs

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 67 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I finally got everything remaining today... my 4GB card in hindsight was prob a waste of money, but I guess the mrs can use it.... the 32GB card works a treat.. The hori screen protector went on fantastically... honestly, I usually leave those for the mrs to do, but I couldn't wait.. lol.. it's near perfect except for being a fraction offline and a small bubble near the edge of the right hand controls.

Uncharted is fantastic.. beautiful game... Just waiting on the code for Wipeout which hopefully I will get.. (Vodafone NZ says in the fine print it can take a week) and I'll be using the preorder discount to buy Super Stardust.. At the moment I'm downloading LBP from my PSP download list, so hopefully it will play... will give me some LBP to play until the Vita version comes out.. Modnations is the only other download PSP game I have, but I don't think I'll bother with that one... also have SSHD, but not much point downloading the PSP version if I'm going to get the Vita version..

Would be nice if we could get some discounted digital versions of the PSP games we have discs for, but I'm not really bothered either way... I think the only games I'm likely to play will have Vita games come out anyway..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 67 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ay guys, long time no hear. i just picked myn up today as well, pretty happy with it, anyways add me and ill hit up some games with u guys again.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 67 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Wow this place has changed a lot, very nice now. Really didn't expect to be buying a vita but picked one up on a whim the other day and it's great.

There's a couple of things that bother me though. One is that Sony doesn't appear to understand how apps should be designed. It's nice this thing has multi-tasking but surely there was a better solution than "live window TM" Having to click twice to open any app is a real pain. Also, why are settings and trophies apps anyway?

The other disappointment is not being able to use the PSP games I have on this thing. I have never owned a PSP but had a bunch from the network outage debacle and one which I accidentally purchased thinking it was a PS3 game, but none work with my vita... I was also hoping to play all the great PSP games I missed out on like Peace Walker, Ghost of Sparta, Crisis Core....but no luck there either. Does anyone know if Sony plans on expanding the Vita compatibility list in the future?

Anyway Lumines is all I have right now and it's great if a little light for a $70 package. Any other recommendations for me from the launch lineup or PS store? I bought Half Minute Hero, Patapon and Daxter this afternoon but haven't played any of those yet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 67 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I picked up my vita wifi last night.

Enjoying the heck out of it. downloading all the demos and trials and giving them a good test.

still havent decided on an offical first game, though GAME gave me Ridge Racer which isnt too bad.

My wife was on the fence about the vita as she didnt get into the psp too much but she had a lot of fun

with the card mini games and the tutorial mini games plus the demos. So we are going to be picking up

a second soon.

Wish they would send the pre order codes out already though, I would like to pick up the Escape game

but I already selected that one for the pre order discount. if I knew it would take so long i'd have picked 

another for disc. though not really interested in the others at the moment.

how great is Unit 13 demo? really enjoying messing about in that. wish the controls for shooting were as smooth in Uncharted demo. but after playing that one, I think Uncharted will be my first offically bought game :smileyvery-happy:

Vita Brothers and sisters unite :smileyvery-happy:

... nope didnt write untie, im safe...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 67 (148 Views)
0 Kudos