Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Vita Game's Purchased so far??

Two new games added to my collection recently are Unit 13 and Rayman Origins both brilliant games and play and look amazing on the vita :-) damn that makes 20 retail games OMG lol 

JB HiFi Games Coordinator :-)

Gamer, Musician :-)
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30 (274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I have 1 billion retail games.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
1 Kudos
Message 22 of 30 (269 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I only have 3

Physical -
Uncharted
Everybody's Golf

Download -
Superstardust Delta
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Uncharted Golden Abyss, Ridge Racer, Shinobido 2 and Unit 13 at the moment. Next is definately Wipeout with the release of the dlc, free dlc for me having it already on the PS3.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Forgot downloaded titles which are Hustle Kings, Motorstorm RC and Stardust Delta.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

So far:

Full price Vita retail games

Uncharted Golden Abyss - physical

Wipeout 2048 - download (free)

Lumines - download

Everybody's Golf - download

PSN budget download games

Motorstorm RC

Super Stardust Delta

PSP download games

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Resistance Retribution

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Gran Turismo

LittleBigPlanet

Splinter Cell Essentials

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'ved preorder Gravity Rush, so I'm just waiting till Thursday comes around so I get start jamming it

NZGamer.com Playstation Guy, Also Check Out My Youtube channel under 'twisterjamzz' for some Awesome Gaming Videos.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I was in Welly for the weekend with my Vita, and was looking for a cheap game to play, since I had finished thrashing Resistance.  That Tales from Space When Mutant Blobs Attack was on special for $9.50.  It didn't sound great to me but it had like a 4.5 out of 5 star rating and that was with a couple thousand people rating it.  So I thought what the hey I will give it a whirl.  No wonder it got rated well, its fun as heck to play and quite addictive.   Even on a couple parts I got stuck on for a bit, where you had to move levers by touch screen and move your character with the analog at the same time, that I found a little tricky, I still couldn't put it down, or stop trying lol.  

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I only have 3 games thus far,

Hard Copy:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Resistance: Burning Skies

Digital Download:

Rayman: Origins

Im really impressed by the games so far, im just waiting on LBP Vita. The Beta was great so im pretty pumped for the full game :smileywink: I am yet to put any credit on my sim card so i can get my free copy of Wipeout, really should get around to that :smileytongue: Problem is that the only place i use my Vita that i cant use a Wifi connection is at work, and i dont get a lot of time to sit and play there.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I just can't put the Golf down at the moment... lol... yeah, sure it's getting a little bit repetitive because I keep repeating Maple Leaf because there are potential hole in ones in Hole 1, 3 and 4, and potential albatrosses for Hole 2 (and Hole 1 if you can HIO it)... and because the campaign has stalled because Bronze just causes me too many issues... the putting greens are too finicky for me to consistly par the holes..

Metal Gear Solid in a couple of days.. Hopefully that will be some new fresh distraction...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30 (134 Views)
0 Kudos