Level 1

Re: Vita Game's Purchased so far??

BiohazardBlaze wrote:

Wow OP, that's an impressive stack. 

I only have:

Uncharted

WipEout 2048 

Rayman Origins.

I'm jealous of the collection though, because I love those tiny Vita cases!

How cute are they?! I thought it would be a tough choice between Psycial and Digital download. But I want them adoreable little blue cases.

But to the games thmesleves. There's more I want ot get. This has got ot be one of the best line-ups for a console launch ever. If Sony want ot make a push for a non-phone gaming handheld, they certainly have the games to back it up!

Hey man thanks heaps :-),

I too love the cases when they first arrived at work I was like "oh my their so cute" lol

I'm a big one for physical games still love cases books something I can hold etc just gives that sense of ownership.

I agree the launch line up is amazing hence I have got so many lol

JB HiFi Games Coordinator :-)

Gamer, Musician :-)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

kiwiatlarge wrote:

Well.. we know why Deadman gets physical games.... :smileytongue: ... staff discount FTW!

aaaww you guessed it lol :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I only have Ridge Racer and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, I'm hoping to get Dungeon Hunters: Alliance if it's any good and maybe Unit 13, the demo looks alright. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

annaalex wrote:

I only have Ridge Racer and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, I'm hoping to get Dungeon Hunters: Alliance if it's any good and maybe Unit 13, the demo looks alright. :smileyhappy:

Dungeon Hunters: Alliance is great man plays like Diablo on a handheld, 4 player co-op on and offline plus features plenty of loot and upgrades plus customisation it great fun :-).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30 (222 Views)
0 Kudos

Hey guys/girls,

I have got Lumines, Rayman, Uncharted and Asphalt Injection (got it as a freebie from DSE online, for some reason they knew I got a Vita!) 

Today I am wanting to get Touch my Katamari, Everybody's Golf, and a PSN Store Card so I can get Loco Roco and maybe a PS Vita game.

When its released I really want to get LittleBigPlanet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ashie11 wrote:

Hey guys/girls,

I have got Lumines, Rayman, Uncharted and Asphalt Injection (got it as a freebie from DSE online, for some reason they knew I got a Vita!) 

Today I am wanting to get Touch my Katamari, Everybody's Golf, and a PSN Store Card so I can get Loco Roco and maybe a PS Vita game.

When its released I really want to get LittleBigPlanet.

Hey man awesome start :-), Touch My Katamari is awesome pretty much the best in the series :-), Everybody's Golf is amazing on the Vita, its always been awesome fun but now even better :-)

Little Big Planet will be so much fun on the Vita I can't wait :-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 30 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hi everyone, those collections are awesome!

I have ridge racer (free from GAME preorder) which is much better then the reviews iv been reading, Escape plan (really enjoyable puzzler) and my choice on first purchase
of physical game went to uncharted. I enjoyed the demo a lot.

I thought it was great how many demo's there were at launch, meant we were able to try out different games and get a good experience for our new system.

iv got to admit though, i transfered a couple psp titles over (disgaea 2 and monster hunter unite) and have been playing disgaea 2 lots :smileyvery-happy:

looking forward to unit 13, the new disgaea for vita and gravity rush especially.

8 gig mem cards, how quickly does that fill, right?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 30 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

CloudStryder wrote:
hi everyone, those collections are awesome!

I have ridge racer (free from GAME preorder) which is much better then the reviews iv been reading, Escape plan (really enjoyable puzzler) and my choice on first purchase
of physical game went to uncharted. I enjoyed the demo a lot.

I thought it was great how many demo's there were at launch, meant we were able to try out different games and get a good experience for our new system.

iv got to admit though, i transfered a couple psp titles over (disgaea 2 and monster hunter unite) and have been playing disgaea 2 lots :smileyvery-happy:

looking forward to unit 13, the new disgaea for vita and gravity rush especially.

8 gig mem cards, how quickly does that fill, right?

Thanks man :-), your right about RR too I love it way better than what the reviews have said etc plus their is more content (cars/tracks etc) comming soon so plenty to do in it thats for sure :-).

Congrats on your collection so far too man :-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

only two games so far; uncharted and blazblue (waiting for blazblue to arrive from ozgameshop so not in my hands yet)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

evilkenshin wrote:

only two games so far; uncharted and blazblue (waiting for blazblue to arrive from ozgameshop so not in my hands yet)

Blazblue on the Vita is amazing and is pretty much the same as the PS3 version you can even upload save games via the online save mode so you can continue the same game on the PS3 so awesome :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 30 (151 Views)
0 Kudos