04 Apr 2012
By: gldy Member 17 Posts
Level 1

Vita improvements

2 Replies 182 Views Created 04-04-2012

This is basically just an area where anyone can post what improvements the vita could do with in the hope that Sony will read this message

I guess I'll start things off by saying that the party chat (unless its already been fixed and I'm just simply not aware) needs a bit of a stability update to prevent errors like games not playing properly or apps not working properly etc etc,second of all I think the start screen notifications should be stickers that you can peel off so you don't have to go through the slightly inconvenient process of unlocking the screen and tapping the blue button in the top right. and if the clock on the start screen was made smaller you could easily fit in some playback controls for the music player. now this might be a little bit tricky to do but i reckon it could be possible to add some sort of "classic mode" onto the vita that changes the main menu interface into an XMB that can be navigated via the hardware buttons. you could even add an option that allows users to add extra catergories to the XMB. and finally this is very minor but i think you should add an extra button onto the shutdown menu (the one that shows up when you hold down the power button) that works like the hold button on the psp except it also disables the touch screen so that if anyone is carrying their vita around and dosn't want to accidentally hit any buttons or somehow unlock the device they can just disable the screen and buttons and reenable them by holding down the power button and tapping the button to disable hold. lol i may have a gone a little O.T.T with the last idea but i just felt like mentioning them in the hope that sony one day reads this post :smileyhappy:

<script type="text/javascript">var lbp_lang = 'en';var lbp_scriptHost = 'lbp.me';var lbp_widget_settings = {theme:'cool_island'};</script><scripttype="text/javascript"src="http://lbp.me/widgets/link_magician/js/loader.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Vita improvements

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Re: Vita improvements