Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to PS Vita: General Discussion

Hi guys! Not new to gaming consoles as I am a proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and a PS Vita which I bought about 6 weeks ago from Heathrow airport. Great price as well as I got a 3G vita with a 4GB card and Uncharted Golden Abyss for £230.

I think its a fabulous system. Actually all 4 of them are great!

SIC PRACIS MAGNA
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 128 (1,280 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just got Resistance Burning Skies a couple weeks ago, loved the teeshirt that came with it through special pre order deal to with Eb Games.  Anyone else playing it?  I have to admit I thought it was a little dull at first, and weak story, but it picks up after a couple stages starts getting better and the amount of guns in it is great, not to mention secondary fires it has.  Just trying to now find on the internet what the hidden trophies are :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 128 (1,254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Silly question alert!

if I get a WiFi vita and get a super score on let's say super stardust delta while I'm at work where theres no internet. Can I upload that score to the leaderboards when I get home and get onto the network?

Trying to figure out if I'll be needing a 3g vita. I think were I will play it mostly is out and about with no internet.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 128 (1,247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Doesn't sound like a silly question, have wondered that myself.  I was playing Tales from Space when mutant blobs attack, or whatever its called, the other day on a long bus trip home from Wellington to Auckland, mine is a wifi only too.  After each stage it would ask me if I wanted to connect so I could upload my score, I had to just click on no but I don't think there were any options after that when you do connect up, to be able to send it??  Did you find out by any chance?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 128 (1,199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi, I'm wondering, has anyone that's signed up to the vita inside get the discount code for unit 13 and doesn't need or want it? I would appreciate it.
I signed up a week ago with 2 accounts specifically because it said would get an email with this voucher code and have to say I'm pretty disappointed at receiving nothing. The sale price ends is a day. Do they plan to send me it after the sale? :smileysurprised:/ not very happy with ps but would appreciate help from a kind vita owner.. :smileyhappy:
Thanks!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 128 (1,166 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Got code now! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 128 (1,153 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi Im Youssef I live in Egypt

My aunt went to America and bought me a ps Vita 3g / Wifi Version the problem was that att isnt at Egypt so I need to change my sim card to Vodaphone or Mobinil or Etisalat ( Company names ) Everytim I go to each place they tell me that I have a problem in my vita which is that its regestired to ATT so I must un regestire it Can anyone help plz ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 128 (1,097 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ufsaa wrote:

Hi Im Youssef I live in Egypt

My aunt went to America and bought me a ps Vita 3g / Wifi Version the problem was that att isnt at Egypt so I need to change my sim card to Vodaphone or Mobinil or Etisalat ( Company names ) Everytim I go to each place they tell me that I have a problem in my vita which is that its regestired to ATT so I must un regestire it Can anyone help plz ?

It's not possible I'm afraid. The US 3G Vitas are locked to AT&T and there is no way to unlock them. You would have been better off getting a UK/EU/AU/HK Vita as they are all unlocked.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 128 (1,095 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: firmware update

hi, when is Sony going to release the next firmware update & what will be improved?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 128 (999 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: firmware update

Chibase wrote:
hi, when is Sony going to release the next firmware update & what will be improved?

Sony doesn't tend to reveal this sort of information in advance.

(Tempting though it is to say: December 3rd 2012: v1.9: support for the milkshake attachment)

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 128 (989 Views)
0 Kudos