08 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

What PSP games should I buy for my Vita?

4 Replies 518 Views Created 08-03-2012

I'm after a PSP game or two, to play on my Vita, would be cool to pick up something I've never played before. Can anyone recommend a few certain titles? I'm really into shooters and games with a well made story and some good action. Not into the fantasy type adventure games, such as Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter etc..

I'd love to hear peoples opinions on The Warriors and Manhunt 2, they're only £6.49 on the UK Store at the moment, are they worth buying at that price? I'd grab SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 if it wasn't so expensive, £24.99 is pretty steep if you ask me. Star Wars Battlefront Elite Sqaudron, another game I have my eye on, what is that like?

I'd really appreciate some help towards what PSP games to go for, and could someone tell me what games can use the second analog stick for the camera? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (518 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: What PSP games should I buy for my Vita?

Brothers in Arms D-Day seems to be a popular choice.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah that was a pretty cool game, I used to have that, loved the strategy behind it, but the controls were pretty poor. I just wish SOCOM was cheaper.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (482 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Maybe Armored core Last Raven

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ended up going for SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3, despite the price. Thought I'd treat myself :BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (378 Views)
0 Kudos