Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: What do you expect from Call Of Duty Declassified?

@WiiPass

I agree with that to be fair, you wouldnt be able to do as well at zombies on a Vita, although there was a zombies game for Ipods which had the on-screen toggles which were awful

Maybe they could change it up a bit by making them a bit slower and stuff..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 42 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Not much...,seeing though five months approximately until release...nobody knows who's developing it.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

I fell out of love with the COD series many moons ago (COD AND COD:UO...imho, are the best in the series)

Was hoping that the vita version would be set in WW2.. at least that's the impression I got with the vita launch trailer.

Original Trailer here

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 42 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Codey47 wrote:

Not much...,seeing though five months approximately until release...nobody knows who's developing it.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

I fell out of love with the COD series many moons ago (COD AND COD:UO...imho, are the best in the series)

Was hoping that the vita version would be set in WW2.. at least that's the impression I got with the vita launch trailer.

Original Trailer here

Lol, i remember before CoD4 came out how everyone was saying how they were fed up of WW2 shooters, now it seems to have come full circle and people are fed up with modern shooters and are yearning for more WW2 action.

Just for the record i feel the same, would really love the cod series to go back to its roots of WW2. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LeeRoye wrote:

Codey47 wrote:

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

Original Trailer here

Lol, i remember before CoD4 came out how everyone was saying how they were fed up of WW2 shooters, now it seems to have come full circle and people are fed up with modern shooters and are yearning for more WW2 action.

Just for the record i feel the same, would really love the cod series to go back to its roots of WW2. 

Preferd COD 2 over any since but that's just me.

Now it all boring with all this prestege and perks crap

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 42 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LeeRoye wrote:

Codey47 wrote:

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

Original Trailer here

Completely agree..not fair to the guys that are far from a day one purchase.

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 42 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Codey47 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

snip

Completely agree..not fair to the guys that are far from a day one purchase.

It's a pain for those of us who just want a blast every now and then but people who ***** it you have no chance against.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 42 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

It's a pain for those of us who just want a blast every now and then but people who ***** it you have no chance against.

Which is exactly what type of player, I am. A pick up and play when I want to kinda guy.

At least with Battlefield 1943 you do rank up... but gives the player no advantages whatsoever..apart from the knowledge and experience of three said maps.

All this ranking up to get a bipod or a type of ammo... has gone passed the point of no return.

Completely spoilt multiplayer gaming in my opinion.

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (206 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Codey47 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

Which is exactly what type of player, I am. A pick up and play when I want to kinda guy.

At least with Battlefield 1943 you do rank up... but gives the player no advantages whatsoever..apart from the knowledge and experience of three said maps.

All this ranking up to get a bipod or a type of ammo... has gone passed the point of no return.

Completely spoilt multiplayer gaming in my opinion.

Agreed

People wonder why I like Halo as it has none of the perks ect it just run and gun.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 42 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I Sincerely hope COD Vita will not be a pile of poop, but having heard that neversoft are developing it, i can only say it will probably suck massively. Thats not to say it will definately but it looks likely. Going off Unit 13 though devs can definately pull off the graphical fidelity synonymous with the console cod games.

So all in all i remain cautiously optimistic.

You got a pretty mouth!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 42 (190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

neversoft didnt they do the original tony hawks games they were good im sure itll be fine activision has a certain level of quality to uphold with cod so they wont be messing around i hope.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 42 (163 Views)
0 Kudos