PlayStation®Vita

PS Vita General

PS Vita General

Re: Your VITA Pre-order

I've preordered mine from game with the freebies 15 for 4gig card from amazon I'll get uncharted off a Mason seen it for 32.50 get game download with voucher off playstation store case off eBay 5 pounds
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 315 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

NOZonline wrote:
Yep PSP games are compatible, I'm gona get vice city story's, I miss that game cos I sold my PSP almost two years ago now and I also missed out on Peace Walker (MG) although I believe it's suppose to be on the MG HD collection??
Yup, it's on the HD collection. That is coming out for the Vita too at some point.

Friendly neighbourhood Xander!
@Lysander__
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 315 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i've pre-ordered a wi-fi vita with 8GB card

with fifa,uncharted,f1 and little deviants

and will get motorstorm RC off the store

may get everybodys golf as well not sure yet

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 315 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Got mine from GAME

Wi-fi only

16GB card

Uncharted, Blazblue and escape plan from psn

I am most looking forward to seeing how the device is with remote play as it would be great to play killzone multiplayer  through the vita!!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 315 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Preordered from Shopto.

Wi-fi,

16Gb Memory Card, and

Uncharted.

Already paid for it as well, As it helps me plan my money better for a month if it all goes out of the bank at teh start of the month.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 315 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
Got mine preordered.

Store: Game
Version: 3G
Memory: 16Gb
Games: Uncharted, Wipeout

Sony will be bringing a 32Gb memory out at a later date due to the one release in other countries are experiencing freezing so Sony decided not to release it here and to work on a redesign for the 32Gb memory.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 315 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Just found this deal at Morrisons, do you think it's a good price if so might get mine from there PS Vita Wifi, 4gb memory card, pre order pack, Fifa 12 and £25 voucher(could you on uncharted) for £250
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 315 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Jason_Hall wrote:
Got mine preordered.

Store: Game
Version: 3G
Memory: 16Gb
Games: Uncharted, Wipeout

Sony will be bringing a 32Gb memory out at a later date due to the one release in other countries are experiencing freezing so Sony decided not to release it here and to work on a redesign for the 32Gb memory.
Do you actually have any evidence to support your comment about the 32GGB memory card ? I've not heard or read anything to support that fact. As far as I'm aware there is nothing wrong with the 32GB cards. There have been no reports from Japan and if it were a problem they wouldn't be selling it in North America. That being the case if they were going to release it elsewhere they would have done it at launch. I doubt they will be releasing them anywhere else.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 315 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

SuperCanaries wrote:
Just found this deal at Morrisons, do you think it's a good price if so might get mine from there PS Vita Wifi, 4gb memory card, pre order pack, Fifa 12 and £25 voucher(could you on uncharted) for £250

Doesn't sound a bad deal. I doubt you could get Uncharted completely free on that £25 but you should have to pay £15 or so. Not bad at all really.

If you are looking for a deal online Amazon offers a better memory card for £236.85 including shipping. But the voucher from Morrisons tips it a bit.

Friendly neighbourhood Xander!
@Lysander__
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 315 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Pre ordered from amazon- wifi version, 8gb memory card and virtua tennis for £234!!! Unsure whether to keep or sell tennis yet. Played it today in game and it was pretty good although thought FIFA was excellent so may buy it instead!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 315 (195 Views)
0 Kudos