16 Aug 2012
By Guy3847
Playstation Staff

ZOMBIES in black ops declassified

[ Edited ]
8 Replies 2,612 Views edited 17-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNu5uevgVlw

PAUSE THE VIDEO AT  -----> 39 SECONDS, he shoots what looks like a zombie and just to the left is a zombie barrier, what do you think?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (2,612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ZOMBIES in black ops declassified

Why does everyone want zombies so bad in Call of Duty? :smileysurprised: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (2,601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

because there will be lots of zombies playing it.

and it is nice and familiar.

pmf (with their tanks and their guns, and their guns and their bombs......)
 photo pmfbik-2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (2,582 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Didn't spot the zombie myself. But to be fair, the graphics are that bad, you could confuse the pixelated mess to have a zombie somewhere.

But I did laugh a bit when it said ''all new maps''...Every piece of footage looked familiar. Nuke Town? I think even the WMD map is in there to.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (2,565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

well if you pause the video then click on 39 seconds, look at the thing he shoots, that's the so called zombie, it's just this is probably true as there is a barrier next to it like the ones on the ps3 zombie maps.

I thought i would just put this up on here as alot of people on youtube are convinced it is a zombie, after all, hopefully even Nihilistic realise that black ops needs zombies.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (2,557 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

also just before that, the so called zombie seems to sway its head from side to side before the gun quickly blocks full view of it, there has to be zombies after all! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (2,514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Of theres is zombies if there dont but zombies in it then the ps vita is doomed ... the future of fps on ps vita is in nihilistcs hand !!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (2,156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

BeanFlip wrote:

Of theres is zombies if there dont but zombies in it then the ps vita is doomed ... the future of fps on ps vita is in nihilistcs hand !!!!

Er no!

Keep zombies in good games like Resident Evil, dead Rising Lollipop Chainsaw, evil dead and not half assed FPS!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (2,153 Views)

Playstation Staff

Because the zombies mode was largely responsible for black ops being so popular. The campaign and normal multiplayer was a lot of fun but there was a pretty huge mass of fans that jumped right into zombie gameplay and thoroughly enjoyed it. I, being a fan of the mode myself, speak for the community when i say: zombies holds many elements for enjoyment and heart racing moments. Like when you turn around and there is a zombie chewing on your ass.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (1,347 Views)
0 Kudos