Level 3

Re: little big planet beta

Didnt get an email, but just used the link above and it lets me in and got my code :smileyvery-happy:

So even if you didnt get an email, check the link above
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 117 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

The email system for beta trials doesn't always work perfectly so you might actually have been "invited" even if you haven't received an email.

As has been suggested above, if your details work on the PSN beta site, then you have in fact been accepted into the beta.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 117 (980 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I seem to not be in the beta bit annoyed, bought ps vita on day one and would like to be able to test this if only for something new to play :smileytongue: was a beta tester for the lbp ps3 games (although that was a different psn :smileytongue:) but still have played both substantially and own the lbp psp game that i've played a fair bit too :smileytongue:
[img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1411/u3sp13drakethug346x1350.png[/img]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 117 (978 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I WANT TO BE IN BETA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN' T RECEIVE A CODE . I AM MAD WITH LITTLE BIG PLANET . I  HAVE PLAYED LITTLE BIG PLANET 2 AND LITTLE BIG PLANET PSP ! PLEASE SOMEONE SEE THIS MESSAGE AND SEND ME AN LITTLE BIG PLANET VITA BETA INVITE !!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 117 (911 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

aa1998aabb wrote:

I WANT TO BE IN BETA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN' T RECEIVE A CODE . I AM MAD WITH LITTLE BIG PLANET . I  HAVE PLAYED LITTLE BIG PLANET 2 AND LITTLE BIG PLANET PSP ! PLEASE SOMEONE SEE THIS MESSAGE AND SEND ME AN LITTLE BIG PLANET VITA BETA INVITE !!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

There is no need to post in all capitals as its rude and annoying. Please don't do it. Also posting here isn't going to get you into the beta anyway as this is a user forum so it's pointless.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 117 (905 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

sorry for my message

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 117 (899 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Since I helped at least one person get the beta thorough the link I posted (Agamer2006), If anyone has a spare code I should get first dibs! :smileywink:!
Tried both my accounts that I signed up with, on that link "Your permissions do not allow you access to this section"
On both :smileysad:

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/index.php
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 117 (861 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I'm absolutley gutted. Im starting to worry that I didn't sign up correctly. Do we have any idea when there will be more EU codes given out?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 117 (745 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Have to admit I'm a little suprised how small the beta groups are for LBP 2 on the PS Vita. I was a beta tester for both LBP and LBP 2 on the PS3 and was also accepted into the LBP water beta. Code for these were given away free on websites and every man and his dog ended up accepted into them.

It seems beta codes for LBP 2 on vita is alot more exclusive and by exclusive I mean codes are as rare as hens teeth, and let's be honest it's lot like there is millions of Vita owners fighting for codes. By the looks of it this is Sony trying to create some interest for the game in an effort to shift vita and game units and to be honest it sucks as most of us day one owners are being made to beg steal and borrow for a handful of beta codes.

All Sony had to do was open the beta to all purchasers who registered for beta applications via the vita insider updates portal and then everyone who wanted to be in the beta would be happy but that's too simple for Sony.
In the meantime my vita will continue to sit in a drawer until their is something worth playing.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 117 (675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I got a code yesterday (or maybe the day before) and its a great game! Just takes a little getting used to juggling between touchscreen and joystick.

This is my second Beta, first one was for Battlefield 3.

Funny thing is, I don't do much gaming lol

But the Vita is too handy! I play it for 30 minutes while the wife watches TV @ bedtime.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 117 (664 Views)
0 Kudos