13 Jun 2012
By: andie2247 Member 949 Posts
Level 5

mgs hd price?

7 Replies 266 Views Created 13-06-2012

does anyone know how much this will be on the store.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: mgs hd price?

Well, the launch titles that were available retail and on PSN were £5 cheaper on PSN, so assuming it is around £35 in shops, im guessing around £30 for the PSN download. This is just a guess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coventry City FC Fan, Computer Science student.
PS1 original, PS2 original & slim, PS3 original & slim, PSP original, PSVita Day 1
PS4 Day 1 Player Edition bundle #4ThePlayers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I believe the MSRP is £29.99 so the PSN store price should be that or less. If you don't mind buying it on cartridge then you could get it from Shop To for just under £23.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Still unsure about going for this.  The only Metal gear game I have played is MGS4 and really enjoyed that one.  Are these games as good as MGS4?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

SiliconMalice wrote:

Still unsure about going for this.  The only Metal gear game I have played is MGS4 and really enjoyed that one.  Are these games as good as MGS4?

If I where you I would download MGS1 from the store. Might seems a little dated to you but it is well worth the money. I would then play and complete it then start on the HD collection so you can understand the story a bit better. Anyhow both games are as good as MGS4 but you might be a little disappointed with MGS2 as you play as Raiden. The same guy from MGS4 but he is totally different in MGS2. In MGS2 he is not a ninja and always complains.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MGS3 is really good but the gameplay is perfected in MGS4. I am going to wait until I find the hd collection on sale because MGS2 isn't that good.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

MGS 2 is better than 3 IMO

3 is the worst of the lot the only one I never completed as it bored me to tears.

£23 at shopto

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Cheers guys, I will get this when I have played Gravity Rush to death.  I remember reading up on the story before playing MGS4 and was still confused in places :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Kudos