Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: play.com/PS VITA

[ Edited ]

LeeRoye wrote:

Niraj3k wrote:

Your PS Vita bundle should say if it contains the pre-order pack. My one was in the same box as the PS Vita.

Yeah, it is supposed but because i didnt order till late i was wondering if they had run out. Its just i read a few posts where people had already received their pre-order bundle before the Vita. If its all in the same package then thats cool. Cheers mate. 

I think you may be confusing the Pre-Order pack and the Starter Pack. The Starter pack is something you can buy seperate and it has stuff like a carry case, strap, screen protector etc...

EDIT: yeah so pre-order pack should come with your vita. It's the starter pack thats been arriving early for some people

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 641 of 849 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

BoonyBoy wrote:

LeeRoye wrote:

Niraj3k wrote:

Your PS Vita bundle should say if it contains the pre-order pack. My one was in the same box as the PS Vita.

Yeah, it is supposed but because i didnt order till late i was wondering if they had run out. Its just i read a few posts where people had already received their pre-order bundle before the Vita. If its all in the same package then thats cool. Cheers mate. 

I think you may be confusing the Pre-Order pack and the Starter Pack. The Starter pack is something you can buy seperate and it has stuff like a carry case, strap, screen protector etc...

EDIT: yeah so pre-order pack should come with your vita. It's the starter pack thats been arriving early for some people

Ahh that could be it, cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 642 of 849 (348 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

well has your screen got the lines 

Kstevens
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 643 of 849 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I haven't got mine yet, but I'll let you know if I spot any lines when i (hopefully) get it tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 644 of 849 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok thanks 

Kstevens
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 645 of 849 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Cybermeetkat im going to add you when my vita arrives. You have consistently helped everyone on this post.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 646 of 849 (262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey guys, just got an email replying to my complaint on Play.com. It was some sort of cut and paste job in the most horrendously broken 'English' and contained no mention of this £20 gift voucher other people have mentioned. Fair dues, they finally got a Vita to DPD for delivery, but I'm a little sore that they lied to me about it being dispatched for nearly 24hrs :smileyfrustrated:

Today I  remembered that I ordered the Rocky DVDs from them like 7 years ago lol; the first shipment took about 4 weeks and was smashed to hell, the second one they sent out was missing Rocky II! I can safely say that I won't be shopping on Play.com again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 647 of 849 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Haha reminds me of how dev's keep bringing out 'HD Collections' when in fact Rocky II is actually missing.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 648 of 849 (247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok mate

Kstevens
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 649 of 849 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mine's "in transit" to Nottingham now, which is less than 15 miles away, so should definitely be getting my Vita tomorrow. Don't mind if it doesn't show up early though, though. I'm in college until 1:30pm anyway.

PSN ID: alexbull_uk

Add me on PS3/Vita: alexbull_uk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 650 of 849 (219 Views)
0 Kudos