PlayStation®Vita

PS Vita General

PS Vita General

22 Feb 2012
By: taz546565 Member 733 Posts
Level 3

ps vita travel pack

16 Replies 260 Views Created 22-02-2012

havnt seen anybody review this yet but i have just fetched the official sony travel pack from blockbuster having been through the contents i can say that all in all its some decent stuff the case is a soft material but is nicely padded which should keep the vita safe from knocks and scratches car adapter seems quality usual sony affair nice largish screen cleaning cloth and a small game case for your cartridges.slightly pricey but altogether not too bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: ps vita travel pack

[ Edited ]

nice review thanks for this i think i'm going to get the starter pack instead and use commas and capitals from now on

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

haha never grammars for nerds and yeah starter pack looks decent too i needed the car charger so it madce sense too get the travel pack.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

taz546565 schreef:
haha never grammars for nerds and yeah starter pack looks decent too i needed the car charger so it madce sense too get the travel pack.

You do realize you're a nerd if you buy a Vita on release day?

And grammar is for adults, you sound like a poorly educated 12-year-old.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (208 Views)
Level 3

mine didnt arrive 22nd and also my level of education does not match my crap writing thankyou very much so please do not make that assumption.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

taz546565 wrote:
 my level of education does not match my crap writing

Actually, it does. It's also a sign of laziness, and how old you are. Like someone else guessed, you're probably around 12-13.

Am I right?

Or are you just mentally 12?

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

24 actually and with the greatest respect this is about the travel pack.so if your done taking the ***** and i very much doubt you would if you met me we can get back too it.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

taz546565 schreef:
24 actually and with the greatest respect this is about the travel pack.so if your done taking the ***** and i very much doubt you would if you met me we can get back too it.

lol @ internet tough guy.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i cant see why you two have a major problem if you dont like it kindly go away and if anybody has any questions about the travel pack i will try my best too answer them for you cheers.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

taz546565 wrote:

I actually have no empathy for people and I can't control what I say, so you'd be surprised what I'd say to your face, internet thug. Bet your a little spotty prepubescent boy in real life eh?

Chill out big guy.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Kudos