22 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

ps vita travel pack

16 Replies 292 Views Created 22-02-2012

havnt seen anybody review this yet but i have just fetched the official sony travel pack from blockbuster having been through the contents i can say that all in all its some decent stuff the case is a soft material but is nicely padded which should keep the vita safe from knocks and scratches car adapter seems quality usual sony affair nice largish screen cleaning cloth and a small game case for your cartridges.slightly pricey but altogether not too bad.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ps vita travel pack

[ Edited ]

nice review thanks for this i think i'm going to get the starter pack instead and use commas and capitals from now on

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

haha never grammars for nerds and yeah starter pack looks decent too i needed the car charger so it madce sense too get the travel pack.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

taz546565 schreef:
haha never grammars for nerds and yeah starter pack looks decent too i needed the car charger so it madce sense too get the travel pack.

You do realize you're a nerd if you buy a Vita on release day?

And grammar is for adults, you sound like a poorly educated 12-year-old.

Message 4 of 17 (240 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

mine didnt arrive 22nd and also my level of education does not match my crap writing thankyou very much so please do not make that assumption.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

taz546565 wrote:
 my level of education does not match my crap writing

Actually, it does. It's also a sign of laziness, and how old you are. Like someone else guessed, you're probably around 12-13.

Am I right?

Or are you just mentally 12?

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

24 actually and with the greatest respect this is about the travel pack.so if your done taking the ***** and i very much doubt you would if you met me we can get back too it.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

taz546565 schreef:
24 actually and with the greatest respect this is about the travel pack.so if your done taking the ***** and i very much doubt you would if you met me we can get back too it.

lol @ internet tough guy.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i cant see why you two have a major problem if you dont like it kindly go away and if anybody has any questions about the travel pack i will try my best too answer them for you cheers.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

taz546565 wrote:

I actually have no empathy for people and I can't control what I say, so you'd be surprised what I'd say to your face, internet thug. Bet your a little spotty prepubescent boy in real life eh?

Chill out big guy.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (202 Views)
0 Kudos