26 Feb 2012
By skidpro
Playstation Staff

so I called PS support about pre-order codes for Vita game discount

[ Edited ]
15 Replies 405 Views edited 26-02-2012
And a rather unpleasant Sony rep told me they would escalate this case, he was rude and plain old nasty.... I don't think we are getting a discount code..\I THINK ITS SONY CON JOB.....24 hours I shouldd have the code..Still no code The way he treated me gave me the impression, the weekend is not over yet..It is now mate and still no email with code for my preorder game...getting tired of waiting.......its a joke.... Sorry rant over and Sony, stuff you, if your going be Shiite to customers on the phone who just spent £300 + on your new console.... humpf......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16 (405 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: so I called PS support about preorder codes for Vita game discount

I still haven't got my codes for my game or early access to Frobisher Says :\

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16 (402 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

They are 100% giving them out - it's just their systems are getting battered.

Drop one of the mods here a PM and ask what you should do seeing as CS were terrible in this instance.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16 (397 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Same,I had my codes for the PlayStation Home stuff an the Vita Avatar but I dont really care about that stuff, I'm still waiting for my '£5 off' code and Frobisher Says :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (373 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Im still waiting for mine but it is the weekend so will give them a couple of days
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

havnt got my code either, the really anoying thing is that all my friends got theirs and i registered a day before them!

way to screw up again sony......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16 (295 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: so I called PS support about pre-order codes for Vita game discount

Yeah im on the same boat i registered the code on launch day and im still waiting. I want my discount and i cant even find a proper way to contact Sony.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16 (273 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I was starting to think i was the only one still to not have received a code, I can't believe they did this in such a ridiculas way, why not do it by psn acount or something? anyway i have also only received the codes for the home clothes and the stuff i don't want but no discount or frobisher says! I have seen some of my freinds from the u.k have got theirs so did start to wonder why, does anyone know who to ring or email to find out what is happening about this? any help would be appreciated, I hope everybody gets there games sorted out soon! i want to play some stardust :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

People are so impatient. They posted on here that they were having issues with the preorder codes, but that has now been sorted out, so you should be getting your codes soon.

I also got my home codes before the discount code, but I've now got my discount code as well.

So once again be patient, it's probably an automated system that does it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Same here - I received the ps home and avatar codes but still no discount code or Frobisher. 72 hours came and went long ago and still nothing. At least I'm not alone though. I keep thinking that there must've been an easier way to give out codes - the whole thing has been a bit of a fiasco.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Kudos