60%
02 Rank
Progress

All Stars Battle Royale: Online pass problem with PS Store version

41 Replies 4,663 Views Created 22-11-2012
22 Nov 2012
By smile_es

Hello,

it looks like there is an issue when purchasing the PS Store version of All Stars Battle Royale for PS Vita.

The game warns it is not onloine enabled due to no online pass is purchased.

This is a nonsense since every game you buy on the PS Store has that online pass included in the price.

Not only that, but if I try to download that stand alone online pass, it won't work either.

Is anyone having the same issue? I am a Spanish user and so I bought that form the Spanish PS Store (wich I always believed it is the same for every EU user, apart from the language). I am saying this because it is weird not seeing anybody complaining in this forum. In the Spanish one, we have posted a similar thread, with more activity:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Ayuda-PlayStation-Vita/Tengo-el-pase-online-de-PlayStation-Al...

Have any of you had this issue?

@Sony: any solution to this?

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AKalair

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AKalair
Accepted Solution

Hi,

My apologies I completly missed that this topic was in the Vita section I found this thread via a Google search. I am having no issues with the Vita version my problem is with the PS3 version.

I purchased the PS3 Blu Ray copy of PS All Stars and redeemed the code included for the Online Pass.

I can play online fine on my PS3 (and Vita) but when my brother tries to play online on his PS3 it says that he does not have an online pass.

He has downloaded the online pass onto his PS3 by logging into my account on his PS3 and downloading it from the store.

It downloads and activates fine but as I mentioned when he puts the disc in and plays the game it says that he does not have an online pass.

Futhermore if I try to play All Stars on his PS3 after logging into my account it says that I do not have the network pass.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Re: All Stars Battle Royale: Online pass problem with PS Store version

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AFR0SAMURA1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AFR0SAMURA1
Accepted Solution
@AKalair,

How often have you tried this - 1-2 within 24 hours?

Thanks,
Gav
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AKalair

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AKalair
Accepted Solution

Hi,

I've tried this at least 10 times in the past 24 hours.

I've also deleted the game data and save data multiple times as well as redownloading the online pass multiple times.

It's still not working.

Thanks

Aaron

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AFR0SAMURA1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AFR0SAMURA1
Accepted Solution

@adin75 - we may have to get your local customer service team looped in. Which region are you playing in? The trial is not yet avaiable and downloading it may have activated strange entitlements. This is a technical hitch. DIdi you pruchase the full game or take down a free trial? WHat appears in your vita download list.

Thanks,

Gav

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

adin75

92%
04 Rank
Progress
adin75
Accepted Solution

AFR0SAMURA1 wrote:

@adin75 - we may have to get your local customer service team looped in. Which region are you playing in? The trial is not yet avaiable and downloading it may have activated strange entitlements. This is a technical hitch. DIdi you pruchase the full game or take down a free trial? WHat appears in your vita download list.

Thanks,

Gav

I'm in Australia.

When I first jumped onto the vita store there was a buy option and a free option, I assumed the free option was a demo and downloaded that.

My download list has Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita) 1622MB, and now a Network pass also.

After I posted here I also shot an email through to customer support.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AFR0SAMURA1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AFR0SAMURA1
Accepted Solution

@adin75 - we may have to reset your entitlements via customer service in Australia. Unfortunately - the content was split when you  downloaded it. It a little strange its not giving you the option to buy it though.

I'll keep an ear to the ground on this issue and please feel free to chase me on this if you've got nowhere with Customer Services.

Thanks,

Gav

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

adin75

92%
04 Rank
Progress
adin75
Accepted Solution

AFR0SAMURA1 wrote:

@adin75 - we may have to reset your entitlements via customer service in Australia. Unfortunately - the content was split when you  downloaded it. It a little strange its not giving you the option to buy it though.

I'll keep an ear to the ground on this issue and please feel free to chase me on this if you've got nowhere with Customer Services.

Thanks,

Gav

Will do, thanks for the help so far :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

eyepodtouchme

21%
02 Rank
Progress
eyepodtouchme
Accepted Solution
Hi, , I kinda in the same boat, from Australia. I downloaded the Trail version of All Stars for PSVITA, i loaded the game and stuck in the the screen with "You are running the trail version. please download the full version of the game", went back to play station store and download the online pass and installed it, nothing working still stuck in the screen. i want to buy the full version of the game but i cant find the buy option on play station store cause i already have the trail version .. i uninstalled and went back to the store still cant find the buy option. i have the money on my PSN account and want to purchase but i cant please help ! what do i have to do ?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Hantaywee

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Hantaywee
Accepted Solution

adin75 schrieb:

AFR0SAMURA1 wrote:

Thanks,

Gav

I'm in Australia.

When I first jumped onto the vita store there was a buy option and a free option, I assumed the free option was a demo and downloaded that.

My download list has Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita) 1622MB, and now a Network pass also.

After I posted here I also shot an email through to customer support.

Hello

I have the same problem as adin75, downloaded the free Version and now can't buy (german store)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

For European consumers, the online pass has been added to users entitlement and is available to download from the store at no extra cost. For new users the the online pass has been added to the game when it is downloaded.

Rabid

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Stackin_Steve88

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Stackin_Steve88
Accepted Solution
I'm in America and bought the game used and planned on buyin the pass and can't find it in the playstation store wth
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AFR0SAMURA1

60%
02 Rank
Progress
AFR0SAMURA1
Accepted Solution

Stackin_Steve88 - are you a US account holder?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SkyyBluu

25%
02 Rank
Progress
SkyyBluu
Accepted Solution

Hi, I am in the same boat, from Australia. Purchased All Stars for PS3. I can download the PSVita game, PSVita network pass but not the PS3 online pass. I have gone online to the store and it wont let me download it. I have also gone to the downloads section on the XMB.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Nasreh

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Nasreh
Accepted Solution
I have the also downloaded the trail version that does not work. But now I have no option to download the game at all!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Ok if any of you are still having issues it may be a different problem.  I would suggest contacting PlayStation Support for further assistance.

SFZ

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IIXII-ASH-IIXII

24%
02 Rank
Progress
IIXII-ASH-IIXII
Accepted Solution

***** have you done to all stars? just make it work ***** it obviously has something to do with the recent update!?!?! i didnt buy this game to not be able to play the stupid thing!!! im ragin cause there was nothing wrong with the to begin with then you give me an update i have no choice but to install and now it dosent work all together i suggest a new update? one that works? its been like this for a few days now ***** stop being lazy and fix it!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IIXII-ASH-IIXII

24%
02 Rank
Progress
IIXII-ASH-IIXII
Accepted Solution
for ps3 btw the stupid net took me here!...............
... -.-l-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

huntedwolf3151

27%
02 Rank
Progress
huntedwolf3151
Accepted Solution

Bought the online version of game, worked fine for ages, received the update and now simply crashes the whole system every time i search for an online game, have reinstalled twice including the extra online pass once and has made absolutely no difference, i was wondering if it was hardware related but as the problem coincided with the update, no other game i own is having these problems, plus my brother 200 miles away is having the same problem (as apparently are others) im just wondering, is this still being looked into or should i write this off as yet another waste of money (like starhawk) would like to know as while it was working i REALLY liked this game..

oh im in the UK (england) btw

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jose-wtf

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Jose-wtf
Accepted Solution

I like I have the same problem, buy the game and coming battle royale with the code to play online, but to write the code I get an error and I can not redeem the code. hopefully soon out one solution working this problem.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Vajuds

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Vajuds
Accepted Solution
Hi. I got the game separately like bought the game in the box. Since there is no online pass I purchased from the online store of ps vita. I was downloading it but it doesn't want to install. It's saying "could not install. Could not find the application for this add-on data. Please help. I want to be able to use the online features.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

popcornpan589

21%
02 Rank
Progress
popcornpan589
Accepted Solution
it downloaded fine for me i had the game running and it said it cant find the game to add the data and plus i have friends who play it
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel