Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: All Stars Battle Royale: Online pass problem with PS Store version

[ Edited ]

I have an unusual problem. On release day I downloaded what I believed to be a trial/demo version of the game. When I loaded it to give it a try it told me I had no onlne pass and that I was running the trial version, please download the full version.

I went back to the vita store but the option to buy the game is gone, I checked the store on PS3 and I still can't buy it there but it downloaded a free network pass?

Not sure what the hell's going on?

Also, when I check the game information it states that I am eligible to earn trophies? It's almost like it's given me the whole game but without the unlock to actually play, strange.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41 (1,622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my online pass as well.

I downloaded it onto my PS3 which works fine, then my brother downloaded it onto his and it says activating and downloads fine but when you launch the game it says that no network pass is found ?

It won't recognise the online pass on his PS3 even if I log in as myself on his Playstation. 

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41 (1,596 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@Akalair

I understand you've downloaded the items for Vita via PS3. Was this a purchase of the full vita version or a redeem against the PS3 BD?

Please describe how you've bought the item noting that you can have it on one activate vita per purchase.

Again if purchased on PS3 vor vita - it should only work with the account tied to the purchase.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41 (1,569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@adin75 - we may have to get your local customer service team looped in. Which region are you playing in? The trial is not yet avaiable and downloading it may have activated strange entitlements. This is a technical hitch. DIdi you pruchase the full game or take down a free trial? WHat appears in your vita download list.

Thanks,

Gav

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41 (1,568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi,

My apologies I completly missed that this topic was in the Vita section I found this thread via a Google search. I am having no issues with the Vita version my problem is with the PS3 version.

I purchased the PS3 Blu Ray copy of PS All Stars and redeemed the code included for the Online Pass.

I can play online fine on my PS3 (and Vita) but when my brother tries to play online on his PS3 it says that he does not have an online pass.

He has downloaded the online pass onto his PS3 by logging into my account on his PS3 and downloading it from the store.

It downloads and activates fine but as I mentioned when he puts the disc in and plays the game it says that he does not have an online pass.

Futhermore if I try to play All Stars on his PS3 after logging into my account it says that I do not have the network pass.

Thanks for your help

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41 (1,562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

AFR0SAMURA1 wrote:

@adin75 - we may have to get your local customer service team looped in. Which region are you playing in? The trial is not yet avaiable and downloading it may have activated strange entitlements. This is a technical hitch. DIdi you pruchase the full game or take down a free trial? WHat appears in your vita download list.

Thanks,

Gav

I'm in Australia.

When I first jumped onto the vita store there was a buy option and a free option, I assumed the free option was a demo and downloaded that.

My download list has Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita) 1622MB, and now a Network pass also.

After I posted here I also shot an email through to customer support.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41 (1,551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@adin75 - we may have to reset your entitlements via customer service in Australia. Unfortunately - the content was split when you  downloaded it. It a little strange its not giving you the option to buy it though.

I'll keep an ear to the ground on this issue and please feel free to chase me on this if you've got nowhere with Customer Services.

Thanks,

Gav

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41 (1,535 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@AKalair,

How often have you tried this - 1-2 within 24 hours?

Thanks,
Gav
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41 (1,533 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, I am in the same boat, from Australia. Purchased All Stars for PS3. I can download the PSVita game, PSVita network pass but not the PS3 online pass. I have gone online to the store and it wont let me download it. I have also gone to the downloads section on the XMB.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41 (1,516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

AFR0SAMURA1 wrote:

@adin75 - we may have to reset your entitlements via customer service in Australia. Unfortunately - the content was split when you  downloaded it. It a little strange its not giving you the option to buy it though.

I'll keep an ear to the ground on this issue and please feel free to chase me on this if you've got nowhere with Customer Services.

Thanks,

Gav

Will do, thanks for the help so far :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41 (1,502 Views)
0 Kudos