01 Jun 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Can't collect trouphies.

2 Replies 134 Views Created 01-06-2012

When I start up Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, I get the message that only the first player can collect trophies.

For me to be able to collect trophies, I have to delete all data connected to the game.

1. How do I solve that problem?

2. Why in the world is ONLY the first player allowed to collect trophies? That's a pretty stupid function for games.

Yours truly. NinjaHart. :-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Can't collect trouphies.

NinjaHart wrote:

When I start up Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, I get the message that only the first player can collect trophies.

For me to be able to collect trophies, I have to delete all data connected to the game.

1. How do I solve that problem?

2. Why in the world is ONLY the first player allowed to collect trophies? That's a pretty stupid function for games.

Yours truly. NinjaHart. :-)

Hi NinjaHart,

You will probably have to delete the game and saved data off the Vita, bu holding your finger on the game icon and deleting in the small menu that appears. You will then have to reinstall the game and start a new game.

It can be different from game to game, in this case it may be that the saved game is stored on the game card itself. Therefore if progression was made on another Vita (or another account) and then carried on, on another it will not unlock for that user/vita.

Let me know how you get on,

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Can't collect trouphies.

Just deleting and installing worked just fine.

Thank you for the help. :smileyhappy:

NinjaHart

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Kudos