15 Mar 2013
MVP
Playstation Staff

Continuous refreshing of web pages

2 Replies 6,895 Views Created 15-03-2013
There are times I can never get on any web page because it keeps refreshing the page! Any idea why guys or tech help mods?

Also my Internet connection drops from time to time on my Vita when playing NFS (not MP) but connected to show friends on the leaderboard. (The vita doesn't go into standby either when it disconnects) Its frustrating I keep having to re-connect.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (6,895 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Continuous refreshing of web pages

DNAtlantic wrote:
There are times I can never get on any web page because it keeps refreshing the page! Any idea why guys or tech help mods?

Also my Internet connection drops from time to time on my Vita when playing NFS (not MP) but connected to show friends on the leaderboard. (The vita doesn't go into standby either when it disconnects) Its frustrating I keep having to re-connect.

I have not heard of this before to be honest, have you looked in Network Settings to check nothing is ticked that shouldn't be, is it a 3G model?

Do you get disconecting in any other games at all or just NFS?

Rabid

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (6,886 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Continuous refreshing of web pages

yeah its bummer that,the way ive been gettin round it is by turning the the vita off & rebooting it,tbh ive only noticed it hapening when the vitas been left on for a few days,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (6,804 Views)
0 Kudos