09 Feb 2013
Playstation Staff

Error C1-12391-6

4 Replies 8,349 Views Created 09-02-2013

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows what this error actually means? I've been getting it when trying to connect to the internet, but people seem to be getting it doing all manner of things. Restarting the system fixes the problem, but I really want to know if it'll be back, and why it's there in the first place?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (8,349 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Error C1-12391-6

same thing has been to me 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (7,640 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So many times now it has stopped my downloads from finishing I'm just about fed up with it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (6,083 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Check your WiFi settings in the Settings app. Is the Vita set to automatically connect to the network or has this been disabled?

Go to Settings > Network >Wi-Fi Settings > (Select the access point) > Advanced Settings.

If the box at the bottom of the page is checked, then uncheck it. Also, make sure there aren't any access points nearby with saved connections other than the one you're using at the moment. (Remove anything like BT-Openzone or O2WiFi)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (6,065 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Sadly enough, I have the same problem, and as the PS3 is unable to connect to the PS Store as well, I fear there is a bit more "wide spread" problem. 

When I check the settings, it says everything checks out, but when I do the Internet Connection Test, only the PlayStation Network Sign-In fails. The "ps store website" accepts my credentials just fine, so it's not the credentials.

I already rebooted my router to make sure I'd have no problems there, but that wouldn't help either. I strongly assume that this time there truly is a problem with the PlayStation Network.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (6,031 Views)
0 Kudos