28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Error Code c0-10932-5

24 Replies 9,530 Views Created 10-02-2013

Anyone having problem downloading games or demo from the PS Store or transfering games from ps3 to vita? I can't seem to download or transfer games. Keep giving me error code c0-10932-5. I have update both systems to the latest firmware and I have a 32gb card on my vita.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

r0cKy4eVeR86

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
r0cKy4eVeR86
Accepted Solution
All this happened after I have updated to the latest firmware, 2.05. It can't even detect my 3g after I have installed the sim card in.
0 Kudos

Re: Error Code c0-10932-5

/16

NecroDoll_

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NecroDoll_
Accepted Solution
I also I have the same error buy dj max technika tune it for 4 days and downloaded 5 times and I still throwing the same error I have a ps vita with the latest firmware and 32GB memory, I demand an early or at least me back the purchase to buy something else in the store with that money, something that could be done minimum for the bad times and rages.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

The error code C0-10932-5 indicates a DNS issue. You can correct this by changing the DNS settings on your Vita.

SFZ

0 Kudos

/16

r0cKy4eVeR86

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
r0cKy4eVeR86
Accepted Solution

How do i change the DNS setting on my vita? Thanks. And do you know what's wrong with my vita not detecting my sim card? I can confirm my sim card is working as the sim card is from my mobile phone.,

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

r0cKy4eVeR86 wrote:

How do i change the DNS setting on my vita? Thanks. And do you know what's wrong with my vita not detecting my sim card? I can confirm my sim card is working as the sim card is from my mobile phone.,

Go to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi > Your Wireless Network > Advanced Settings. Select DNS and Manual. From there you can enter a primary and secondary DNS address.

You can find DNS addresses on the Internetz so use something like Googles public DNS addresses.

0 Kudos

/16

NecroDoll_

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NecroDoll_
Accepted Solution

umm and changed dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 try downloading it again and fail me now reboot the router to reassign the dns and started to download it again and see what happens the other thing I would like to know is how I can change hibernancion mode console that every time I stop downloading a long title this hibernates leaving paused the download, it is quite annoying because you can not stop downloading single console without pause the download, hopefully in future updates add something to desactivate suspension u, u,'ll post any news about the problem, Greetings.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Tap [Power Save Settings] > [Auto Standby], and then set the time.

0 Kudos

/16

NecroDoll_

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NecroDoll_
Accepted Solution

mmm and throw me error again, any other suggestions for working configuration? regarding the suspension can not be disabled only increase and decrease over time, but what I want is to turn off the hibernation, the other thing is if the error continues to download the game, any chance that I repay my dollars to buy something else in the store with my money? Or will I have to wait to find the solution? greetings.

0 Kudos

/16

NecroDoll_

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NecroDoll_
Accepted Solution
mm has finally successfully downloaded my game now I have downloaded, at least for me worked ise following, reset the internet, then fill the windows cmd ipconfig no ip threw me netmask sub and nothing more, established a connection through my internet manually (not recommended because it is too slow), and occupies the primary dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google Public DNS). connect to the internet and then disconnect, set mode back to automatic IP and DNS maintenance and there I started to download, which I find strange is that today such was downloading something a little smaller than the upgrade is battle royal (830 mb approx) and throws me the same error is rare because with small things never happened to me now right now if I'm having retrying download correctly but with automatic DNS settings

regards
0 Kudos

/16

juant2012

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
juant2012
NecroDoll_
Accepted Solution

Me funcionó, Its Works

0 Kudos

Error Code c0-10932-5

/16
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
meysamGhasemzade
Accepted Solution

i have the same problem any tip

ram 64

last fw

vita is sock

0 Kudos

Error Code c0-10932-5

/16

Travis2310

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Travis2310
Accepted Solution

This is not *****ing helpful at all. What the ***** do we set the DNS as? smh some help you are

0 Kudos

/16

nKeth

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nKeth
Accepted Solution

Okay so I can't donwload WipEout 2048, I've tried 4 times with only one time seeing it disconnect from the wi-fi. I'm unable to download from my ps3 and transfer it, getting the exact same error code as put into the subject feild.

Let's face it theres no easy fix (and I've spent hours searching on the net) so my question to any support tech is should I just return my old ps vita for a new one that may or may not have this problem or do I send this to sony? (If it is able to be fixed)

0 Kudos

C0-10932-5

/16

mikefalt

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mikefalt
Accepted Solution

Hello. I made new topic bout this. I have same proble with god of war from store. Buy for 6pounds and cant play it :] I bought also tekken 6 1h before  gow and its working perfectly. But always something got to mess up.

How i can gain back my cash or simple way to solve the problem?

DOWNLOADING 100% then some error. Sony ...GJ

0 Kudos

Re: C0-10932-5

[ Edited ]
/16

orangpelupa

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
orangpelupa
Accepted Solution

i have the exact same problem but only on game demos.
same error code, same download restart.

i chat with playstation support and they have no clue about this problem that has been haunting a small percentage of VITA users since 2 years ago.

so, we consider ourself as lucky? ha ha... ugh..

btw this is the only error that persist in my Vita.
other error often pop up when i access PSN (timeout error, cant connect error, and much more) but all of them are temporary. This c0-10932-5 is PERMANENT.

0 Kudos

/16

orangpelupa

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
orangpelupa
Accepted Solution

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

How to fix error c0-10932-5 when downloading demo from PSN.
1. Download proxy, i use this thing specially made for PSN
http://www.ps3hax.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=388

2. Run the proxy and set the PS Vita to use the proxy (yourpcipaddress, port 27)

3. Download the game from PSN, it will ERROR and the proxy window will start downloading your game super fast (its like 2x faster :D )

4. after proxy finish download, download AGAIN the game from PSN on PS Vita. Voila :)

0 Kudos

/16

Gromstar

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gromstar
Accepted Solution

Same problem as everybody else.... this seems to be a reoccuring problem. I still havent played the Walking Dead game that came as a bundle with my Vita.  I just bought Guacamelee and will probably not play it for days because I did what Superzombie said and it has not worked,  I manually entered in my primary and secondary DNS in the Vita settings.  Same error code, same problem and no solution. This is irritating.  Honestly, just work on an update that will make downloading seem like we arent in the 90s..... If I can't get it working I'm going to write a letter for a full refund on console and games. Since majority of the games I can't find in hardcopy im forced to buy them via downloading from PSN, then downloading seems to be a reoccuring problem that needs to be SELF corrected for every individual download. Why must we waste time figuring this out, its a game system.

0 Kudos

/16

SirDucer

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SirDucer
Accepted Solution
I've been getting this for uncharted: golden abyss, I have a ps3 downloaded it onto there and tried copying it across, it gives me the same error code
0 Kudos

*****************************************************************************************************
FPS games on a console? WHY?!?!?!
OH and before you ask a question, READ THE BLEEPING MANUAL!!! (or search the forum)

/16

Gromstar

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gromstar
Accepted Solution

To try and find a way around this instead of waiting for a real solution from the guys at Playstation, I decided to Queue the download on the Sony Entertainment Network on my Computer.  I then connected my Vita and turned it on like the directions said, it started downloading (slowly) and the error occured once again.....   In between my two posts on this Thread I managed to download Jetpack Joyride via WiFi directly from my Vita so my question is why did it download Jetpack Joyride and not Guacamelee or The Walking Dead.   Please do not respond that I need to change my Dns settings, did it, unless you are willing to take me step by step by step please do not answer with this. 

"Hi guys,

The error code C0-10932-5 indicates a DNS issue. You can correct this by changing the DNS settings on your Vita.

SFZ"

0 Kudos

/16

Gromstar

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gromstar
Accepted Solution

The second time I changed it to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4 the google public dns servers and it worked.  That is the solution it seems but it also only works when it wants to sometimes.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel