10 Feb 2013

Playstation Staff

Error Code c0-10932-5

21 Replies 5,180 Views Created 10-02-2013

Anyone having problem downloading games or demo from the PS Store or transfering games from ps3 to vita? I can't seem to download or transfer games. Keep giving me error code c0-10932-5. I have update both systems to the latest firmware and I have a 32gb card on my vita.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (5,180 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Error Code c0-10932-5

All this happened after I have updated to the latest firmware, 2.05. It can't even detect my 3g after I have installed the sim card in.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (5,146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I also I have the same error buy dj max technika tune it for 4 days and downloaded 5 times and I still throwing the same error I have a ps vita with the latest firmware and 32GB memory, I demand an early or at least me back the purchase to buy something else in the store with that money, something that could be done minimum for the bad times and rages.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (5,120 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

The error code C0-10932-5 indicates a DNS issue. You can correct this by changing the DNS settings on your Vita.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (5,103 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

How do i change the DNS setting on my vita? Thanks. And do you know what's wrong with my vita not detecting my sim card? I can confirm my sim card is working as the sim card is from my mobile phone.,

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (5,074 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

r0cKy4eVeR86 wrote:

How do i change the DNS setting on my vita? Thanks. And do you know what's wrong with my vita not detecting my sim card? I can confirm my sim card is working as the sim card is from my mobile phone.,

Go to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi > Your Wireless Network > Advanced Settings. Select DNS and Manual. From there you can enter a primary and secondary DNS address.

You can find DNS addresses on the Internetz so use something like Googles public DNS addresses.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (5,066 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

umm and changed dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 try downloading it again and fail me now reboot the router to reassign the dns and started to download it again and see what happens the other thing I would like to know is how I can change hibernancion mode console that every time I stop downloading a long title this hibernates leaving paused the download, it is quite annoying because you can not stop downloading single console without pause the download, hopefully in future updates add something to desactivate suspension u, u,'ll post any news about the problem, Greetings.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (5,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Tap [Power Save Settings] > [Auto Standby], and then set the time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (5,038 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

mmm and throw me error again, any other suggestions for working configuration? regarding the suspension can not be disabled only increase and decrease over time, but what I want is to turn off the hibernation, the other thing is if the error continues to download the game, any chance that I repay my dollars to buy something else in the store with my money? Or will I have to wait to find the solution? greetings.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (5,020 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

mm has finally successfully downloaded my game now I have downloaded, at least for me worked ise following, reset the internet, then fill the windows cmd ipconfig no ip threw me netmask sub and nothing more, established a connection through my internet manually (not recommended because it is too slow), and occupies the primary dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Google Public DNS). connect to the internet and then disconnect, set mode back to automatic IP and DNS maintenance and there I started to download, which I find strange is that today such was downloading something a little smaller than the upgrade is battle royal (830 mb approx) and throws me the same error is rare because with small things never happened to me now right now if I'm having retrying download correctly but with automatic DNS settings

regards
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (4,982 Views)
0 Kudos