Problem Solved

View Original Post
26 Jul 2013
By Ajescent

Ajescent

98%
04 Rank
Progress

Is there a way to keep a game save on your memcard but still delete the game?

5 Replies 171 Views Created 26-07-2013
26 Jul 2013
By Ajescent

Topic

I platinum'd Uncharted:GA a while ago but then deleted it to make space. I've just bought Uncharted:FFF now it seems just having the U:GA plat is not enough to get the rewards, I actually need a save. But because I deleted the game, my save file is gone as well. I have one backed up on ps+ but it's not a complete save, it has the complete game but not 100%.

I don't feel like replaying U:GA again (especially for the Steel Fist expert trophy).

I suppose my next question will be; is there a way to get your boosts on U:FFF without having a U:GA savefile?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
94%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution
Just use the GA save from Plus. You'll get some stuff just from having that. It's better than nothing ;)
0 Kudos

Re: Is there a way to keep a game save on your memcard but still delete the game?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ajescent

98%
04 Rank
Progress
Ajescent
Accepted Solution
I was happy playing FFF on its own, but a couple of fights are proving tougher (to the point of being downright impossible) without the boosts, I stand no chance.
0 Kudos

Re: Is there a way to keep a game save on your memcard but still delete the game?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
94%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution
Short of playing through the game again there's nothing you can do. I've not played FFF but won't enough stuff unlock from the save you have to give you a little bit of an edge?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ajescent

98%
04 Rank
Progress
Ajescent
Accepted Solution
Yes but a lot of my cards won't be at full strength and some cards won't appear full stop (like the ones you get for solving specific sets of puzzles or completing the game on Crushing difficulty). Some of those challenges were a pain the first time around and I really don't want to redo them again.
I guess I'll just suck it up and have at it.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
94%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution
I'm afraid that's all you can do. Sorry :(
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel