Mottram89

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

My PS Vita has a black screen (blue PS button in on) but buttons not responding?

[ Edited ]
23 Replies 23,656 Views edited 31-08-2012

Hey,

Ive just been downloading FF8 off the store and while it was on the 'Preparing to Download' Screen the screen went black, now all i have is a blank screen and a blue ps button, ive tried holding the ps button and still nothing! Does letting the battery die and then recharging it turn it back on? Any help to get this sorted would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

Mottram89 wrote:

Hey,

Ive just been downloading FF8 off the store and while it was on the 'Preparing to Download' Screen the screen went black, now all i have is a blank screen and a blue ps button, ive tried holding the ps button and still nothing! Does letting the battery die and then recharging it turn it back on? Any help to get this sorted would be appreciated!

Hi Mottram89,

Are you able to turn the console off via the power button (try holding it down). Turn the console back on and see if it is functioning correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Black Screen, Blue Light, No response

MVP
/16

strangeplaice

• MVP
95%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution
Have you tried holding power for 30 seconds without releasing kensteel1?
0 Kudos

Re: My PS Vita has a black screen (blue PS button in on) but buttons not responding?

/16

Dj_dA_Gr8t_1

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dj_dA_Gr8t_1
Accepted Solution

Hey,

when when i was on my bus i was playing my psvita and i turned it off to go to my house then when i got home from school i tryed turning on my psvita so i can go on youtube and it wouldnt turn on i noticed that it was fully charged so it couldnt be dead because the blue light is still on and the screen is just black i know what to when it freezes so i held the ps button for 30 seconds and it still wouldnt work can you please help me

0 Kudos

Re: My PS Vita has a black screen (blue PS button in on) but buttons not responding?

/16

dorofaeff

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dorofaeff
Accepted Solution
I was playing a game on my vita. the exact same thing happened 2 me 2day
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel