Re: Pre order pack - £5 off voucher?

how will you know who didn't get full discount. i didn't on little deviants

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

And what about those who chose what game to get a discount on yesterday, are they getting a code or do we have to watch the PSN store for our discount magically appear on the chose game.

*sigh* Sony why do you ALWAYS screw up things like this? I aslo haven't gotten my Wipeout 2048 code via SMS from the partner provider here in Denmark.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34 (475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Erroneus wrote:

And what about those who chose what game to get a discount on yesterday, are they getting a code or do we have to watch the PSN store for our discount magically appear on the chose game.

*sigh* Sony why do you ALWAYS screw up things like this? I aslo haven't gotten my Wipeout 2048 code via SMS from the partner provider here in Denmark.

PSN should change. I entered my code yesterday for Escape Plan. It was £6.49. I held of buying it. this morning it was £4.99, so I bought it.

Everything should be sorted. Refunds going out over the next 2 weeks as Rabid says.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34 (446 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

but how will they know who paid what

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sadly this isn't the case with me. I chose my game yesterday and the game hasn't been discounted in the store for me *sigh*

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 34 (417 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Pre order codes - £5 off voucher not giving me full amount off the game?

The correct discount has now applied so I've purchased the game. Thanks for getting it right...eventually.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Well I got my codes for the HOME items etc, but nothing for the game I choose. Still waiting :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

New mail arrived with the correct codes, so it works, just be patient, which I know is bloody hard :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34 (322 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@Mezzor not as many as Vodafone have made with the 3G model it seems according to their forums...
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I tried out my code and selected my game - got the email a couple of days later, so thats fine. Wanted to put it against Super Stardust Delta + advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle, but it only discounts the standard game. Bit of a shame as I would be prepared to pay the extra difference between the two - £1.49 for standard game and £2.99 for the bundle with the £5 discount. Since it only gives me the option to get the standard game, I would be chucking away a fiver if I wanted the bundle. Doesn't make sense to me. Why not discount both, and let me choose? Otherwise I will not bother with the advanced DLC.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34 (256 Views)
0 Kudos