01 Jul 2013
By: ARCY Member 1,015 Posts
Level 3

battle royale online pass

2 Replies 274 Views Created 01-07-2013
Hi my son bought a ps Vita yesterday and also bought a new copy of all stars battle royale but when he tried to redeem the online pass he keeps getting a message saying that the code is either incorrect or has been entered incorrectly. We have checked and double checked the code but still can't get it to work, can anyone help.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: battle royale online pass

With things like this either contact the store you got it from, or the publisher which is sony. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: battle royale online pass

I called Sony and they asked me for the code and informed me that the code had already been redeemed  on 30th of April, and told me to go back to the Game store where we bought it. I went back to the store and found out that we had in fact bought a pre-owned game that someone had kindly removed the pre-owned sticker from and placed back on the shelf with the new games. They gave me another 2 codes from pre-owned games and said try them but they might be already redeemed aswell, and if they didn't work then they would refund the game we had bought and give us £10 off the price of a new one. The codes didn't work (I didn't really expect them to really) so I'm going to go in tonight to swap it for a new copy. Overall I'm quite happy with the customer service at the Game store.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)
0 Kudos