02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

[ Edited ]
11 Replies 278 Views edited 05-03-2012

Here is the complete Unboxing video of the PS Vita STARTER KIT that comes packed with pouch, screen guard, protective film, card case, wrist band and cleaning cloth.

I have also given my sincere thanks through a Shout-out of all you ppl here by mentioning the Names and giving you guys a Thumbs Up for making my Threads a Success. Gaming Community is always better aspect of Gaming than the games themselves. You people Rock !!!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

LABELS:
www.animegenius.com

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Plambey

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Plambey
Accepted Solution
absolute legend man! headin to bed after doin a college essay but i just had to watch this before i went to bed, cheers for the shoutout, made my night/day!
0 Kudos

Re: DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

/16

bearbear807

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bearbear807
Accepted Solution
One thumbs up before I sleep..... I got the travel kit, which I think is better someway than the starter kit especially the pouch

Re: DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

Award Winner
/16

THE_FORCE

• Award Winner
99%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
THE_FORCE
Accepted Solution

Word !

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

TalllPaul

• Beta Tester
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TalllPaul
Accepted Solution
I quite like that Vita pouch. Having my Vita in my pocket on the train always puts me on edge incase I smack it against the seat or something.
0 Kudos

/16

bazzz

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bazzz
Accepted Solution

I am honoured to be mentioned in your video and will continue to follow your posts with great respect:Thumbs:.I have the starter kit and have to say it's well worth a purchase.I use the soft sleeve the whole time as I did with my PSP version.

0 Kudos

/16

Kirin1984

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kirin1984
Accepted Solution

Good work DrSHREEVEERA! Looking forward to the next video.

Is anyone actually using a screen protector? I was going to get one, but i'd rather just keep cleaning my PSV screen and make sure i'm really careful with it.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

McNeilio

• Beta Tester
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
yeah got the screen protector on
0 Kudos

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
Cheers for the shout out! That really is a fat manual. I'm not sure why they feel the need to give you a huge manual for a few little bits.
0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

simacca

68%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
simacca
Accepted Solution
Thanks for the shout out :)
0 Kudos

/16

DavyC

87%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DavyC
Accepted Solution

Keep up the good work!  Just bought my Vita at the weekend and found your videos both informative and entertaining! :D

Will have to get myself one of these starter packs when I get back to the UK (Definately not paying Swiss price for it!).  Just one question, with regards the BIG case, is it as bulky as it looks on the videos?  The sleeve looks nice and tidy but the case itself looks like I may need an official PS Vita Backpack to cart it around in!

0 Kudos

/16

NOZonline

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NOZonline
Accepted Solution
At first I used the wrist strap that I got with the starter kit but then I remembered my MOVE controller that has a better wrist strap with a sizing clip, it is better quality and it feels more secure... I recommend blowing the dust off you MOVE controller and use that strap!

I like the hard case that comes with the starter kit, for some games the vita feels better to use and gives you more of a hand hold.
The slip case seems cheep and doesn't feel very strong, why thay didn't make it more like the PSP slip case beats me...
It's not even very easy to "slip" it in, defeating the objective of a slip case realy...
Makes me wish I keep my PSP1000 case.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel