Reply
ifoundmysoul
Beta Tester
05
/16

ifoundmysoul

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow

you could come the 'but your penalising me by not having the ubisoft discounted games as you claimed' may work, may not lol

Photobucket
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Rubber-Duckie74
04
/16

Rubber-Duckie74

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow


Roxas598 wrote:

Rubber-Duckie74 wrote:
Im going to ask GAME if they will price match some games, My local ASDA (2 min walk from my local GAME) are selling Uncharted for £34.75 and Wipeout for £29.75


very doubtful. tesco is right next door to us and we are never allowed to match them



What are the GAME in store prices for Wipeout and Uncharted please?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roxas598
Beta Tester
06
/16

Roxas598

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
90%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow


Rubber-Duckie74 wrote:

Roxas598 wrote:

Rubber-Duckie74 wrote:
Im going to ask GAME if they will price match some games, My local ASDA (2 min walk from my local GAME) are selling Uncharted for £34.75 and Wipeout for £29.75


very doubtful. tesco is right next door to us and we are never allowed to match them



What are the GAME in store prices for Wipeout and Uncharted please?



Honestly I'm not sure. I wasn't in today so have no idea about the final prices they usually change the day of release.

 

Buuut they were scanning at 45 for uncharted (yes i know fecking suicide that) and 35 for wipeout.

 

again those prices might change tomorrow. they normally put the prices up before release so we don't sell them.

Photobucket
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
aaronsimo
04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow

gutted about my rayman deposit being useless Smiley Sad oh and Rox, we only got 3 16GB cards today, the email said that only 80% of the 16GB deposits will be available =/ im also having to get into work about half 6/7am to wait for our 3G delivery
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 40 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
ik786
02
/16

ik786

  • Offline
72%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow

I can't call oxford street game does anyone know if the have the 3G in stock?
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Roxas598
Beta Tester
06
/16

Roxas598

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
90%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow


aaronsimo wrote:
gutted about my rayman deposit being useless Smiley Sad oh and Rox, we only got 3 16GB cards today, the email said that only 80% of the 16GB deposits will be available =/ im also having to get into work about half 6/7am to wait for our 3G delivery


hey they said they'd try and get the delivery in early tomorrow

 

but they've said that about new releases before "Expect delivery for about 10:30" Oh hello delivery at 1pm Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 40 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
AlexAtkinUK
05
/16

AlexAtkinUK

  • Offline
86%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow

I got my 16GB memory card from Game online today and I ordered it on 07/02/2012.

 

So I would think anyone who ordered before me will get theirs too.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
aaronsimo
04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow


Roxas598 wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
gutted about my rayman deposit being useless Smiley Sad oh and Rox, we only got 3 16GB cards today, the email said that only 80% of the 16GB deposits will be available =/ im also having to get into work about half 6/7am to wait for our 3G delivery


hey they said they'd try and get the delivery in early tomorrow

 

but they've said that about new releases before "Expect delivery for about 10:30" Oh hello delivery at 1pm Smiley Indifferent


haha, all this is starting to spoil my purchase tbh
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Roxas598
Beta Tester
06
/16

Roxas598

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
90%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow


aaronsimo wrote:

Roxas598 wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
gutted about my rayman deposit being useless Smiley Sad oh and Rox, we only got 3 16GB cards today, the email said that only 80% of the 16GB deposits will be available =/ im also having to get into work about half 6/7am to wait for our 3G delivery


hey they said they'd try and get the delivery in early tomorrow

 

but they've said that about new releases before "Expect delivery for about 10:30" Oh hello delivery at 1pm Smiley Indifferent


haha, all this is starting to spoil my purchase tbh


tell me about it. i swear if uncharted is 44.99 tomorrow i might as well hand in my notice now.

Photobucket
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 40 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
goonerrob1104
Beta Tester
04
/16

goonerrob1104

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Game have NO Ubisoft games in any stores for release tomorrow

If I don't get what I pre ordered 2moz I will be very annoyed and will be the last time I use game for good

Just wish I wasnt given gift cards from game as presents


follow me on twitter @goonerrob1104
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos