View Original Post
03 Feb 2012
By SuperFastZombie

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress

Guide to Obtaining the PS Vita Pre-Order Goodies!

[ Edited ]
189 Replies 5,002 Views edited 03-02-2012
03 Feb 2012
By SuperFastZombie

Hi guys,

Any Users who have already entered their pre-order code at psvitafirst.com will be e-mailed a unique URL to come back and sign in with PSN and select which game they want the discount on. Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings or Escape Plan

Once you sign in you will see the following screen which advises you will only be e-mailed on the previously verified e-mail address.

The following screen will confirm that that we will only email the previously verified email address.

You can then select the game you want the discount on.

Once you have selected your game the following screen will be displayed advising that the voucher code for your game will be sent closer to the PS Vita launch.

If its your first visit to PSVitafirst.com then you will be asked to sign in as above.  You will then be asked to verify an e-mail address as we have not verified an e-mail address with you before.

The next step is to check your e-mail for the unique URL which will link you to the page where you enter your pre-order voucher code.

As before you then chose the game you want at the discounted rate.

Finally you will see the pre-order confirmation screen advising that the free DLC will be sent to the verified e-mail address within 72 hours. 

It may seem a little complicated to look at it like this but the process is very easy to complete.

Of course if anyone has any questions please ask.

SFZ

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

THE_FORCE

• Award Winner
90%
13 Rank
Progress
THE_FORCE
Accepted Solution

LOL

This gets better. I was called yesterday avo with a ref number, so I rang back this morning. Spoke to a lovely girl called Amy who gave me my two redemption codes over the phone. GREAT !!

The only problem is that the second code for the £5 discount for Escape Plan I was given has apparently already been used by someone else lol ! So this issue has had to go back to head office AGAIN !

Back to square one. :xRolleyes:

0 Kudos

Re: Guide to Obtaining the PS Vita Pre-Order Goodies!

"It's not about whether you win or lose, it's all about how well you play the game...."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution

Why does that not surprise me in the slighest?? I have phoned them yet again and was told they had tried me on my home phone that doesn't accept withheld numbers (it does i've checked with my phone company and trying it from another line)

The guy also told me that NOBODY else is having these problems??? I did of course direct him to to the 17 pages on the forum, I did also point out to him that if NOBODY else was having problems then why the hell has it taken them this long to resolve my issue??

Result - Still waiting for Supervisor to call back have given them mobile number AGAIN. Still waiting for Codes.

29 Days and Counting

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

clungelord

55%
02 Rank
Progress
clungelord
Accepted Solution
I got my codes the day after I received and registered the pack. Seems like I'm one of the lucky ones
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gagazman

79%
02 Rank
Progress
gagazman
Accepted Solution
Good Luck UKVampire! Keep us informed. I am intrigued by Watchdog, as I say, and I will be willing to help you on the matter if you wanna join forces, or even need someone elses opinion to give them!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Stophammer

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Stophammer
Accepted Solution

I will also be happy to provide information to Watchdog. I entered my code on release day and still haven't received anything.

I've sent numerous emails to Sony, their response is always to phone them (on an 0844 number). I've given them my phone number but I still haven't received a call.

Although I'm very pleased with my Vita this shambolic situation makes it difficult to recommend to friends and colleages.

Directgov website regarding consumer rights:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Consumerrights/Howtocomplainaboutgoodsandser...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

headstomper67

23%
02 Rank
Progress
headstomper67
Accepted Solution

when do i get the pre order codes?i put them in weeks ago???

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gagazman

79%
02 Rank
Progress
gagazman
Accepted Solution
Have you been in touch with Fony? Good luck!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution

Today I finally got my call back from a supervisor in Customer Services who had been passed my case, she went through the notes and said it just simply wasn't good enough that it had taken this long, she apologised for not being able to give me the code there and then but it would come from Head Office directly. HOWEVER .....

Because of all the problems she said she would give me any Vita game from the store free of charge so as i'd already got a few of them I decided to pick Mod Nation racers, she's going to add it onto my account and and it will be available to download on Monday afternoon.

So I was happy that at last there had been an apology for the all the problems and that compensation. Don't go into it thinking you will get a free game for your problems just explain to them that you have had problems and see what they offer, the women did say she'd never given a game before but given my circumstances she felt it was the only thing to do.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution

Would you believe that I have STILL not recieved my pre-order goodies coder some 7 weeks after launch, I am still fighting with sony to get what was promised me.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

THE_FORCE

• Award Winner
90%
13 Rank
Progress
THE_FORCE
Accepted Solution

UKVampire wrote:

Would you believe that I have STILL not recieved my pre-order goodies coder some 7 weeks after launch, I am still fighting with sony to get what was promised me.

I do believe mate.

The last email I received was labelled 'URGENT' in the subject field...that was 10 days ago. :banghead:

Still no working £5 discount code for Escape Plan, though I'm on first name terms with all of customer support now. 

0 Kudos

"It's not about whether you win or lose, it's all about how well you play the game...."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution
I have obtained there address and am sending them a letter recorded delivery with my complaint now.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LewisLFC91

88%
02 Rank
Progress
LewisLFC91
Accepted Solution
Finally got me pre order pack but I'm already having problems. I went on the link typed my e-mail in and it said they had sent an e-mail to my address for verification. I've checked my inbox and junk folder no e-mail was there.
0 Kudos

[url="http://medalofhonor.com/stats/performance?username=LewisLFC91&platform=xbox"][img]http://medalofhonorstats.ea.com/FB/sig.php?tag=LewisLFC91&platform=x360[/img][/url]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution

I just had a call regarding this and now Sony are Blaming Game / Gamestation for the issues saying you have to take the code back to the retailer and get them to sort it out.

I am sorry but this is a complete Shambles it has taken 8 weeks for Sony to come out and use this lame arsed excuse, It is pathetic. I am going today going to take my vita back today and at the very least trade it in. If Sony are not capable of even honouring there own promotion then I am sure that there is a legal loop hole that I can use to get a full refund on my Vita as I've not been given what I paid for yet.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

THE_FORCE

• Award Winner
90%
13 Rank
Progress
THE_FORCE
Accepted Solution

OMG I HAVE MY £5 DISCOUNT !!

AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I HAVE IT GODDAMMIT !! 

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I feel like getting off my face to celebrate:giggle:

UKVampire - just on the off chance, have you checked to see if they have redeemed a code for you on your account ? I just spoke to a girl in Customer Support, and rather than giving me a code, they had already done it for me today on their system, so Escape Plan was showing on the store as £4.99 (rather than the normal £9.99).

Worth a try maybe ?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

UKVampire

81%
05 Rank
Progress
UKVampire
Accepted Solution

Just checked and nope nothing at all, didnt even have a call back from my earlier conversation with them. I am now discussing a full refund with them fortunatly I have all my reciepts for games etc.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

easier2burn

28%
02 Rank
Progress
easier2burn
Accepted Solution

I stil havent received my voucher code for superstardust for my vita, are there still problems with this?

I've followed all the steps as per your guide but still nothing and its more than 72hrs later.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackKnightUK

94%
05 Rank
Progress
BlackKnightUK
Accepted Solution

easier2burn wrote:

I stil havent received my voucher code for superstardust for my vita, are there still problems with this?

I've followed all the steps as per your guide but still nothing and its more than 72hrs later.

Super Stardust has was never available here in the UK as a preorder bonus. It was only in the US. These are the UK/EU forums.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

easier2burn

28%
02 Rank
Progress
easier2burn
Accepted Solution

Super Stardust was definitely on the 4 game list that popped up when I used the link sent to me by playstation@eu.playstation.com.

I picked that game and still havent received my voucher code, the games listed that I could pick were SuperStardust, Hustle Kings, Little Deviants or Escape Plan.

These four games are also pictured on the front of the pre-order card received that lists the pre-order code you have to verify.

On the back of said card it lists the regions that the offer is available in and the UK is one of them.

So Sony where is my £5 discount code?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackKnightUK

94%
05 Rank
Progress
BlackKnightUK
Accepted Solution

easier2burn wrote:

Super Stardust was definitely on the 4 game list that popped up when I used the link sent to me by playstation@eu.playstation.com.

I picked that game and still havent received my voucher code, the games listed that I could pick were SuperStardust, Hustle Kings, Little Deviants or Escape Plan.

These four games are also pictured on the front of the pre-order card received that lists the pre-order code you have to verify.

On the back of said card it lists the regions that the offer is available in and the UK is one of them.

So Sony where is my £5 discount code?

You're right. I was thinking of the free Wipeout offer. I forgot about the £5 discount code.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pixiepoppit

39%
02 Rank
Progress
pixiepoppit
Accepted Solution

Hi I would  like to know how you are suppose  to get the free stuff I have had the £5 voucher  code for the game also had vouchers for the free trainers and tshirt download them but have received  nothing I know people  have said they are rubbish but thats not the point they say you will receive free goodies so whereare they can someone help                 

thanks pixiepoppit     :Stupid:  :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

flightx

92%
02 Rank
Progress
flightx
Accepted Solution
for me i get to the email verification part on the psvitafirst page but i cant get an email sent out to me so i can input the code i have
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel