acrimonium77

38%
02 Rank
Progress

PS VITA UK PSN STORE WHEN??????

15 Replies 815 Views Created 18-02-2012
18 Feb 2012
By acrimonium77

Wondered if anyone on here could shed some light as to when the online store will become available for the Vita.

Mine was delivered this morning and i get greeted with the 'not available in your country' message.

Called Customer Services and they were there usual helpful selves!? I was told it would be one minute past midnight on 22nd Feb. When i questioned as to why the American store had opened so early i was told that they were unaware of this.... hmmmmmmmm.

It seems that with every Sony launch in the UK we get the worst experience. The PSP Go launch was nothing short of shambolic and when you consider what the UK market contributes towards all of this it really does make you question what little if any reward we do receive back.

So if anyone knows then that would be great...

Cheers

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Codey47

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Codey47
Accepted Solution

I hear 12AM on 22nd

0 Kudos

Re: PS VITA UK PSN STORE WHEN??????

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

acrimonium77

38%
02 Rank
Progress
acrimonium77
Accepted Solution

Same as what I have been told.

Just don't understand why we are left to wait until launch??????

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Plambey

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Plambey
Accepted Solution
because generally no1 will have Vita's untill the 22nd anyway. the US had an early bird pack so they needed to have it live earlier than the 22nd, but most people who have it in europe/UK have it due to importing it...
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

blu_mackenzie

79%
04 Rank
Progress
blu_mackenzie
Accepted Solution

Plambey wrote:
because generally no1 will have Vita's untill the 22nd anyway. the US had an early bird pack so they needed to have it live earlier than the 22nd, but most people who have it in europe/UK have it due to importing it...
Actually the PSN Vita store was up for Sony games before the early edition bundle. also that some store in Canada and US sold Vita games ahead of time (like more than a week before the early edition bundle in Canada).

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackKnightJP

88%
02 Rank
Progress
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution

blu_mackenzie wrote:

Plambey wrote:
Actually the PSN Vita store was up for Sony games before the early edition bundle. also that some store in Canada and US sold Vita games ahead of time (like more than a week before the early edition bundle in Canada).
That retailer was Amazon in Canada. They broke the sweet date but that as no bearing on when the games were put on the PSN. Store. At the end of the day no one is in a position to expect the content to be up before launch day or complain when it's not.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

acrimonium77

38%
02 Rank
Progress
acrimonium77
Accepted Solution

Ordered online from HMV.

I just think it would allow people the time to get stuff downloaded and be prepared for when it is launched as they did in the US.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Plambey

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Plambey
Accepted Solution

acrimonium77 wrote:

Ordered online from HMV.

I just think it would allow people the time to get stuff downloaded and be prepared for when it is launched as they did in the US.

i would love it too mate trust me, i want the AR games to test out aswell as the applications such as twitter, but we dont have long to go now, and it'll be worth the wait...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

ifoundmysoul

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
ifoundmysoul
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackKnightJP

88%
02 Rank
Progress
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution

acrimonium77 wrote:

First of all I wouldn't go blaming Sony. This is the case with most things here and outside the US in general. It doesn't make it right but thats the way things are. Secondly if you are going to blame Sony then blame SCEE and not Sony in general as each division operates separately. Thirdly the Vita has been available in North America since the 15th so it's only appropriate those people who already have it there should have access to it. And fourthly the Vita PSN store is up there but on the PS3 it still hasn't been set up and you have to search for the games. In short don't go blaming Sony when unfortunately this is the case in general here.
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Plambey

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Plambey
Accepted Solution

BlackKnightJP wrote:

acrimonium77 wrote:

First of all I wouldn't go blaming Sony. This is the case with most things here and outside the US in general. It doesn't make it right but thats the way things are. Secondly if you are going to blame Sony then blame SCEE and not Sony in general as each division operates separately. Thirdly the Vita has been available in North America since the 15th so it's only appropriate those people who already have it there should have access to it. And fourthly the Vita PSN store is up there but on the PS3 it still hasn't been set up and you have to search for the games. In short don't go blaming Sony when unfortunately this is the case in general here.

you mean its up for EU on the playstation!?! why wasnt i made aware of this!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackKnightJP

88%
02 Rank
Progress
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution

Plambey wrote:

BlackKnightJP wrote:

acrimonium77 wrote:

I didn't say that. I said it was up in the US on PSN but you have to search for the games. There isn't yet a dedicated Vita section on the US PSN store when accessed from the PS3. If you have a Vita with a US account you can access the Vita store on their already.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Plambey

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Plambey
Accepted Solution

BlackKnightJP wrote:

Plambey wrote:

BlackKnightJP wrote:

acrimonium77 wrote:

I didn't say that. I said it was up in the US on PSN but you have to search for the games. There isn't yet a dedicated Vita section on the US PSN store when accessed from the PS3. If you have a Vita with a US account you can access the Vita store on their already.

oh sorry i read that wrong, i thought you were sayin the store was live in the vita in the US, while in the EU, games could b downloaded 4m the ps3 psn store. thats a shame... :(

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

extermin8or_

83%
04 Rank
Progress
extermin8or_
Accepted Solution
I heard 12 AM on the 22nd- also where did you order from out of interest as you seem to have it quite early :p
0 Kudos

[img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1411/u3sp13drakethug346x1350.png[/img]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SBOB1

75%
04 Rank
Progress
SBOB1
Accepted Solution

The store was up earlier today but no content on it back down now tho

0 Kudos

2j60my1

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RotorHed

80%
02 Rank
Progress
RotorHed
Accepted Solution
Really? Well maybe they're testing it at least. It would be shame if the launch is marred by problems with PSN downloads due to the number of people trying it out and downloading their stuff simultaneously :/

Rotor.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel