02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Paint Park

21 Replies 236 Views Created 19-04-2012

Hi!

Im really tired of crying about the released apps and games, but this post will be also a crying one. So im really looked forward to have a nice painter app. for the vita, but again i dissapointed. I think in modern painter programs can have color wheels, layers, paint buckets, select tools,and pre defined brushes (like: pen, pencil, brush with good alphas) So the paint park is more for the kids than the mature ones. I hope Sony or xdev company will make a mature one painter software like sketchbook for the vita (i don't mind if its extra charge, i will happily pay for good applications even if it price like a full game) I love to draw, but i can't bring my wacom cintiq 12 everywhere i go, so i think a powerfull device like vita can make the dream come true with a baboo stylus. I hope they will answer my wishes and consider it.  

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Re: Paint Park

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

Stop Trolling and posting nothing constructive. My post is more about what i would like to see  than cheap crying. I think there is nothing wrong about a buyer try to tell the manufacturer how he will like to use the device he own.

0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

not trolling pointing out their is already a thread on this as their is no need for a duplicate topic

And if you don't like it delete it.

Yes we all have hopes but sony won't read here and doubt they will listen to use but we can hope.

It is also hard reading a wall of text so I gave up on it.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

Why do you think you should tell me to delete something i don't like? You think i can't push the delete button without you? Anyway, when i make these post there wasn't any topic its about paint park . So thank you to give me the right to delete something!

0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

common sence to delete somthing you don't like so your welcome.

As I said it hard to read a wall of text and I gave up.

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

it was sarcasm :Stupid:

0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Zsphere wrote:

it was sarcasm :Stupid:

so was my reply:xCool:

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Beta Tester
/16

McNeilio

• Beta Tester
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
McNeilio
Accepted Solution

Zsphere wrote:

Why do you think you should tell me to delete something i don't like? You think i can't push the delete button without you? Anyway, when i make these post there wasn't any topic its about paint park . So thank you to give me the right to delete something!

there was already a thread before u made this

just saying :)

0 Kudos

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

Oh so you also want to play? :Ill: Ok that topic is about pant park, but in this topic i would like to talk about paint park and its weeknesses. Hope in

0 Kudos

/16

BlackKnightJP

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution

Zsphere wrote:

Oh so you also want to play? :Ill: Ok that topic is about pant park, but in this topic i would like to talk about paint park and its weeknesses. Hope in

There is already a thread on the subject which was started before yours so there really is no need for another one. To be honest I don't understand why people insist on making duplicate threads as it only serves to split the discussion rather then keep it all in one place.

/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

Guys really??? Listen dude! I told you about the 3. times when i started this topic there wasn't any topic about paint park on the first page. Im sure there was on the 2th  or the 3th page, but not on the first, because i checked it before i started the topic (it happens and ??? am i crossing any law mr forum police man). So if you don't wannt to talk about the topic then why the hell come and type here? Go and type the other topic than. Dont come here and showing how great forum user you are. I don't check the forum every day so im not up to date about the already opened topics.  I know you are all bored ignorant people, who didn't have better things to do just flaming about opening topics, but talking about the actual topic what it is on the right name is bored for you because, you cant show how well-informed you are. Please spare me from the upcomming reasoning and do your self a a favor type in those topics what are actualy intrested in you! THANK YOU!

0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution
As i have said the wall of text makes it hard to read many give up.

Makes it easyer to read when used.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Below is a Signature

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Zsphere wrote:

Guys really???

Listen dude! I told you about the 3. times when i started this topic there wasn't any topic about paint park on the first page.

Im sure there was on the 2th  or the 3th page, but not on the first, because i checked it before i started the topic (it happens and ??? am i crossing any law mr forum police man).

So if you don't wannt to talk about the topic then why the hell come and type here? Go and type the other topic than. Dont come here and showing how great forum user you are.

I don't check the forum every day so im not up to date about the already opened topics. 

I know you are all bored ignorant people, who didn't have better things to do just flaming about opening topics. but talking about the actual topic what it is on the right name is bored for you because, you cant show how well-informed you are.

Please spare me from the upcomming reasoning and do your self a a favor type in those topics what are actualy intrested in you! THANK YOU!

Sorry some off your post makes little sence but I have broken it up a bit.

Only trying to help some take it ok and like you some do not.

Not not board ignorant just trying to help.

Many times when I put a link in for some one they use it as it keeps all talk in one place.

Only trying to help but I guess your to uptight to see that.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Below is a Signature

/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

Ok Listen! I made this topic for those people like me, who have passion of drawing, painting. I think this apps. is cute for kids but not for matures who want to paint detailed paintings on the go. I think those who want to not just playing with they finger and make some uncontrolled sketch than makeing some deeper draws who knows practicing they want a better apps. for it. I just want to show sony there are people out there who are also paying for a better software. I think this topic is about those folks who have feel the same way. Not those who don't care about these things. I don't think you did help me reach those who feel the same way. You just try to humilate me, because i didn't write in the right topic. Check your first post. And you must see that was your goal, not to help me. Make some self-examination you know you don't want to help me with your first "sleeping" post just correcting me don't lie to your self and me.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

I did help you I gave the link to the other topic.

The rest was just sarcasm.

Not going to make any more effort in reading what you wright as you put no effort into typing it.

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

/16
46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MightyCheeseFace
Accepted Solution
Sony will probably update it at some stage, so you may be seeing some of these features added. I personally think it's quite entertaining for what it is.
0 Kudos

/16

BlackKnightJP

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution
First of all whether there was an existing thread on the first page or not is no excuse. You should have done a search to see if there was already an existing thread. Secondly unless you're on a mobile phone or tablet that doesn't support paragraphs on this forum then there is no excuse for continuously posting a wall of text. No one is going to read it. Lastly I suggest you stop flaming and insulting others and grow up.
0 Kudos

/16

Zsphere

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zsphere
Accepted Solution

guy! you are the one who is insulting me continously because i opened  a thread! Why me should grow up?  this is pointless! I tried everything to make you understand why is this topic opened and you are still talking about another thread. And you think you are mature enough to give me advices... insane?! Leave this topic alone flamers and forum nerds if you cant say anything about the title. is this Clear? Is here a moderator anyway? Delete this topic please!

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

QuietlyWrong

• MVP
95%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
QuietlyWrong
Accepted Solution

I've requested that this thread be locked. This discussion is not constructive.

Please play nice.

0 Kudos

-------
Beta Tester
/16

KloudShun

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KloudShun
Accepted Solution

QuietlyWrong wrote:

I've requested that this thread be locked. This discussion is not constructive.

Please play nice.

QuietlyWrong I couldn't of said it better myself.

Thread is now locked.

Remember people there is no need to attack anyone who has created a thread that is already been created. Also Zsphere is new to our forums, so a simple heads up would been cool.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel