Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 109

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

09 May 2012
By ry4ncj

ry4ncj

  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PsVita Games

18 Replies 363 Views Created 09-05-2012

I've currently got the following games:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Rayman Origins
Plants vs Zombies
Motorstorm RC

I have completed Rayman & Uncharted and going through the trophies and replaying them, whilst playing through the other two. However I want some more games and wondered what are the better games on the vita? and what games look like their going to be great to save up for? 

Reply
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

It all depends what sort of game you're after... A racer? A sports game? A beat-um-up?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

OveNCh1pZ

  • Offline
61%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
OveNCh1pZ
Accepted Solution
I just got back to the future for the ps3, will this work remote play on my vita?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

OveNCh1pZ wrote:
I just got back to the future for the ps3, will this work remote play on my vita?

 

No as far as I know.

 

Please don't shoot the messenger :Sniper:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

BlackKnightJP

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlackKnightJP
Accepted Solution

OveNCh1pZ wrote:
I just got back to the future for the ps3, will this work remote play on my vita?
Unfortunately not.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

Btommo

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Btommo
Accepted Solution

There is a PS Vita trophy work-around for used games all you have to do is delete all the previous information off the Vita game card, i have no idea if this affects game saves or trophy information for the previous owner though.

 

heres a tutorial on how

 

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/feature.asp?c=38334

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

[ Edited ]
06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

Btommo wrote:

There is a PS Vita trophy work-around for used games all you have to do is delete all the previous information off the Vita game card, i have no idea if this affects game saves or trophy information for the previous owner though.

 

heres a tutorial on how

 

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/feature.asp?c=38334


 

Bottom of Step 3 says it doesn't affect the previous owners trophy info. :Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

Btommo

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Btommo
Accepted Solution
Cool i didn't really check that, guess i should of. hopefully it will help.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

Seems to be confusion further down on that web page on how it affects game saves though so Btommo is right to air on the side of caution!!

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

Btommo

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Btommo
Accepted Solution
I guess content manager or a ps3 could help back up saves to be sure not to affect them.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

Just what I was thinking. Allways best to back everything up anyway but doubley so if you are going to try this little exercise :smileywink:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

MVP
13
/16

QuietlyWrong

  • MVP
  • Offline
95%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
QuietlyWrong
Accepted Solution

Btommo wrote:
I guess content manager or a ps3 could help back up saves to be sure not to affect them.

If the saves are on the game card itself, this might not work.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

-------
02
/16

ry4ncj

  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ry4ncj
Accepted Solution
Not got any real preference just any good games in general tbh mate
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

3 great sports titles are:

Fifa

Vitua Tennis

Everybody's Golf

 

Shooters:

You have Uncharted but Unit 13 is pretty good

Resistance: Burning Skies is out soon(ish) if you like 1st person shooters 

 

Racers:

To be honest I would wait for a better racer to pull up as they all seem pants apart from Wipeout (allthough not a fan myself) but no 'real' racers for the Vita yet :smileysad:

 

Beat-um-up:

Reality Fighters (so so title )

 

Sod it here's a list of games that are out and future releases here

Re: PsVita Games

02
/16

ry4ncj

  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ry4ncj
Accepted Solution
Thanks (: just wish more games would come out soon resistance interests me and was thinking about fifa.. jusy wish u could share games as my brother has fifa and marvel vs capcom but I want to b able to get trophoes
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

10
/16

CrustyJockStrap

  • Offline
91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

TINTINTB303 wrote:

3 great sports titles are:

Fifa

Vitua Tennis

Everybody's Golf

 

Shooters:

You have Uncharted but Unit 13 is pretty good

Resistance: Burning Skies is out soon(ish) if you like 1st person shooters 

 

Racers:

To be honest I would wait for a better racer to pull up as they all seem pants apart from Wipeout (allthough not a fan myself) but no 'real' racers for the Vita yet :smileysad:

F1 is decent, people say it has PS2 graphics but TBH I find they are better (not much) but it is still great to play for a F1 fan.


Mod nation Racers is also fun to play.

 

Beat-um-up:

Reality Fighters (so so title )

Marval V'sCapcom


Mortal Kombat

 

Sod it here's a list of games that are out and future releases here



Added a couple I would recomend

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

Below is a Signature



Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

TINTINTB303 wrote:

3 great sports titles are:

Fifa

Vitua Tennis

Everybody's Golf

 

Shooters:

You have Uncharted but Unit 13 is pretty good

Resistance: Burning Skies is out soon(ish) if you like 1st person shooters 

 

Racers:

To be honest I would wait for a better racer to pull up as they all seem pants apart from Wipeout (allthough not a fan myself) but no 'real' racers for the Vita yet :smileysad:

F1 is decent, people say it has PS2 graphics but TBH I find they are better (not much) but it is still great to play for a F1 fan.


Mod nation Racers is also fun to play.

 

Beat-um-up:

Reality Fighters (so so title )

Marval V'sCapcom


Mortal Kombat

 

Sod it here's a list of games that are out and future releases here



Added a couple I would recomend


 

LOL! :Lol: I was going to finish the post with those exact games but couldn't be bothered hence the link I ended up throwing in instead :smileywink:

 

Thankyou for reading my mind (and I'm 100% not being sarcastic I just find it mad how you put EXACTLY what I was going to put except I would have added that I'm not a huge fan of Modnation :No-no: lol. LBP Karts looks wicked though :smileyhappy:)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

Beta Tester
02
/16

Plaxinator

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Plaxinator
Accepted Solution

Super Stardust Delta is brilliant (and one of the cheaper games, under £8 on the store with the DLC).

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

06
/16

TINTINTB303

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

ry4ncj wrote:
Not got any real preference just any good games in general tbh mate

 

There are quite a few demos on the Store as well. Well worth checking out before putting your hand in your pocket 

 

Hope that helps but you may love a game I hate and vice-versa :Thumbs:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: PsVita Games

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel