46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Vita Price Drop?! £179.95?

31 Replies 1,209 Views Created 27-04-2012

Believe me this isn't a troll, I don't know if this is a price drop from Sony or Amazon lowering the price due to low sales, but they are currently shifting for £179.95 (3G for £209.99)

I know this is only £20, but it was enough to get me to order one :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Wi-Fi-only/dp/B0054Q82WI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=133548...

You can also get a free 4GB card with this deal and a £15 game.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

bobchickenkfc

81%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bobchickenkfc
Accepted Solution

ah Damn you got me bro! much love to you trolol!

In all seriousness I love the Vita I own one and wont be giving up on it anytime soon. Just airing my views. Sony messed up with Move thats what worries me.

0 Kudos

Re: Vita Price Drop?! £179.95?

'shouldn't it be 'mofu?'
/16

frodouk

94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frodouk
Accepted Solution
What has Move got to do with Vita?? Christ you spout some *****.
0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
4GB memory cards aren't even worth it. You'll still have to dish out money for another memory card that's at least 16GB.
0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

tyllr1219

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
tyllr1219
Accepted Solution

and the price of 16GB memory card also droped, its now £33 almost £10 off.

0 Kudos

/16

Kyosuko

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kyosuko
Accepted Solution

I got PSVita Wi-Fi, Wipeout, Uncharted, Fifa12 a 8GB memory card and the Travel pack with the charger kit and carry case/cleaning cloth (Screen protector didn't work) for £300 after I traded in my old PSP to get £50 off.

I don't mind the price drop, people can't afford the Vita, that's why it's sales are down. Simply because the only time kids/teenagers ever get that kind of money is for Christmas. So really the market for this is adults and in this recession I'm sure a PSVita is the least of their prioritys. 

Unless you are like me, where PSVita was the top of the priority list. I can not turn down such amazing peice of hardware. Have you seen resistance burning skies, the graphics on the latest multiplayer gameplay is amazing! Plus is has decent anti-aliasing by the looks of it :) 

After we get Resistance, Call of Duty, Little Big Planet, Gravity Rush and all of the other amazing games coming up, we will see the sales of the PSVita really come into place.

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

Kyosuko wrote:

After we get Resistance, Call of Duty, Little Big Planet, Gravity Rush and all of the other amazing games coming up, we will see the sales of the PSVita really come into place.

I can't wait for these games :)

0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Kyosuko wrote:

I can't wait for these games :)

No not the well over hyped and poorly fixed COD.

Get enough people cheating on the PS3 and 360 versions with out geting the Vita version

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

Pupnik

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Pupnik
Accepted Solution

I went for it with that price, I had been wanting one for a while but the price of the memory had been putting me off. I will still need to get more but hopefully the free 4GB one will last me until the 32GB one is more easily available in this country. It turned up yesterday and I am loving it so far :D

0 Kudos

/16

Solarmon

47%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Solarmon
Accepted Solution
I've had mine for a few days - It's such a good console, once we get a vaster library of games it will be one of the best. Still Rayman: Origins is keeping satisfied as of yet.
0 Kudos

/16
46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MightyCheeseFace
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:
4GB memory cards aren't even worth it. You'll still have to dish out money for another memory card that's at least 16GB.

I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. I did consider this, but 4gb will do me for a good while as I plan to buy hard copies of games anyway. As long as it lets me play right now, it'll do.

0 Kudos

/16

BaSHee26

51%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BaSHee26
Accepted Solution
They will definitely sell more at this price, but it's still not a amazing price. I ordered mine 2 days before release from play.co.uk, it's was £209.00 for a vita wifi, rayman origins and 8gb card, which I thought was a good price so I ordered. They messed up my order and received it 3 days late! I called them up to complain and they apologised and gave me a £50 gift voucher, so I bought uncharted and he travel kit! So for £209 I got: PS Vita Wifi 8gb memory card Rayman Uncharted PS travel kit I'd rather have that! Hheheh
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel