By bigwalker96

bigwalker96

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

What do you expect from Call Of Duty Declassified?

41 Replies 521 Views Created 23-06-2012

With the announcement of Call of Duty Declassifed I want to know what you gamers expect from the portable title

I beleive the single player will be short and quick just like all other COD games. I expect it'll also share the boring and over used formula COD has stuck to while everyone else is dying for a over haul but with the lack of the shoulder buttons, R3 and L3  there will be a new and unique button layout what should breath some fresh air into the game and make it feel unique from its console companion. I strongly beleive the game will feature an amazing multiplayer exprience what will  have teams of 8 battle it out on the battle field, the free for all mode will pit 8 alone soilders in a all out brawl against one and other, the muliplayer will  stay true to the fast paced exprience COD offers 

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Kyosuko

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kyosuko
Accepted Solution

I don't expect much from Call of Duty. I'd prefer a story line, I don't really like the short burst missions they get very repetative while a story is progressive even though the gameplay is in fact simular it feels more of a progression than the Unit 13 take. So I would say if it's like Unit 13 story wise, I'd be dissapointed. 

Another worrying thing is, no one seems to know who's developing it. PS Vita Games haven't been developed by a big company yet, even Little Big Planet isn't being developed by Media Molecule but in fact it's been passed down to a smaller development company Double Eleven. This can go both ways, it can give small development companys to shine and develop something truely amazing and it not be a recycled engine. Which would be good for Call Of Duty as there is very subtle differences between each game. So to have a refresh would be a good thing... If done correctly.

Now these people who are developing Call of Duty Vita may not know much about the franchise and may even disregard what people want. Good Competitive Online and Zombies and a challaging story line. 

I wouldn't mind personal Unit 13 like missions if the online is up to scratch, but they have to remember that is a portable machine so it will mostly be played single player.

0 Kudos

Re: What do you expect from Call Of Duty Declassified?

Award Winner
/16

kiwiatlarge

• Award Winner
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kiwiatlarge
Accepted Solution

TINTINTB303 wrote:

30 minutes of grinding and this trophy is yours. After Dante falls and hurts his leg (sorry I forget the chapter this is) kill the thug with the GAU then kill the 6 or 7 bad guys that come down the ropes at either end of the room. Rinse and repeat about 10 times and it's yours :smileyhappy: No different to other weapons based throphys in uncharted games in the series.

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:

Cheers.. I think I know the location... there is a spot late in the game as well... both spots are recommended on ps3trophies.org...

My frustration in part is I'm sure I'm one of the ones who has weapon stats reset... when you've played the game start to finish 3 times plus multiple chapter replays theres something wrong when a 15 kill notification comes up for the military shotgun.... Maybe if Bend had bothered to put in a stats screen... grrr...

But my major gripe is, weapon kills shouldn't have to be farmed, Uncharted is not a ranking up game.... It should take you two, maybe three runs through a game to get simple kill X trophies..... Aside from the GAU in U2, every other weapon trophy in U1-3 can be acquired 'legit' within two playthroughs... 3 if you had too...

Bend have just copied ND's trophy list from Uncharted 2, but unlike U2 there are only 3 or 4 times you can even get your hands on the gun, and you can never shoot any more than about 7 or 8 people... Also, at least in U2 you could resort to the infinite soldier/unlimited ammo/weapon select cheap trick in the second last major chapter..

*thread derailment rant over.. :P

0 Kudos

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
/16

TheTenth

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheTenth
Accepted Solution

I hope the game will be good enough and sells a lot and helps sell more Vitas.

0 Kudos

/16

Rob--M--

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rob--M--
Accepted Solution

@WiiPass

I agree with that to be fair, you wouldnt be able to do as well at zombies on a Vita, although there was a zombies game for Ipods which had the on-screen toggles which were awful

Maybe they could change it up a bit by making them a bit slower and stuff..

0 Kudos

/16

Codey47

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Codey47
Accepted Solution

Not much...,seeing though five months approximately until release...nobody knows who's developing it.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

I fell out of love with the COD series many moons ago (COD AND COD:UO...imho, are the best in the series)

Was hoping that the vita version would be set in WW2.. at least that's the impression I got with the vita launch trailer.

Original Trailer here

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
/16

LeeRoye

92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LeeRoye
Accepted Solution

Codey47 wrote:

Not much...,seeing though five months approximately until release...nobody knows who's developing it.

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

I fell out of love with the COD series many moons ago (COD AND COD:UO...imho, are the best in the series)

Was hoping that the vita version would be set in WW2.. at least that's the impression I got with the vita launch trailer.

Original Trailer here

Lol, i remember before CoD4 came out how everyone was saying how they were fed up of WW2 shooters, now it seems to have come full circle and people are fed up with modern shooters and are yearning for more WW2 action.

Just for the record i feel the same, would really love the cod series to go back to its roots of WW2. 

0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

LeeRoye wrote:

Codey47 wrote:

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

Original Trailer here

Lol, i remember before CoD4 came out how everyone was saying how they were fed up of WW2 shooters, now it seems to have come full circle and people are fed up with modern shooters and are yearning for more WW2 action.

Just for the record i feel the same, would really love the cod series to go back to its roots of WW2. 

Preferd COD 2 over any since but that's just me.

Now it all boring with all this prestege and perks crap

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

Codey47

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Codey47
Accepted Solution

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LeeRoye wrote:

Codey47 wrote:

CALL OF DUTY CLASSIFIED

Original Trailer here

Completely agree..not fair to the guys that are far from a day one purchase.

0 Kudos

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Codey47 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

snip

Completely agree..not fair to the guys that are far from a day one purchase.

It's a pain for those of us who just want a blast every now and then but people who ***** it you have no chance against.

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

Codey47

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Codey47
Accepted Solution

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

It's a pain for those of us who just want a blast every now and then but people who ***** it you have no chance against.

Which is exactly what type of player, I am. A pick up and play when I want to kinda guy.

At least with Battlefield 1943 you do rank up... but gives the player no advantages whatsoever..apart from the knowledge and experience of three said maps.

All this ranking up to get a bipod or a type of ammo... has gone passed the point of no return.

Completely spoilt multiplayer gaming in my opinion.

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Codey47 wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

Which is exactly what type of player, I am. A pick up and play when I want to kinda guy.

At least with Battlefield 1943 you do rank up... but gives the player no advantages whatsoever..apart from the knowledge and experience of three said maps.

All this ranking up to get a bipod or a type of ammo... has gone passed the point of no return.

Completely spoilt multiplayer gaming in my opinion.

Agreed

People wonder why I like Halo as it has none of the perks ect it just run and gun.

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

/16

ScootaKuH

83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ScootaKuH
Accepted Solution

bigwalker96 wrote:

With the announcement of Call of Duty Declassifed I want to know what you gamers expect from the portable title

I beleive the single player will be short and quick just like all other COD games. I expect it'll also share the boring and over used formula COD has stuck to while everyone else is dying for a over haul but with the lack of the shoulder buttons, R3 and L3  there will be a new and unique button layout what should breath some fresh air into the game and make it feel unique from its console companion. I strongly beleive the game will feature an amazing multiplayer exprience what will  have teams of 8 battle it out on the battle field, the free for all mode will pit 8 alone soilders in a all out brawl against one and other, the muliplayer will  stay true to the fast paced exprience COD offers 

I expect it to be as yawn-worthy as all the other CoD games, but on a smaller scale :)

/16

Rob--M--

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rob--M--
Accepted Solution

I expect Zombies!

But early rumours say nothing about it..

0 Kudos

/16

taz546565

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
taz546565
Accepted Solution
i dont care what people say i like the cod games so the vita game will be great for me i will enjoy the mp if its as good as the console version should be good.
0 Kudos

/16

hulkamania78

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
hulkamania78
Accepted Solution
So do I . Add me I'll be prestiging .
0 Kudos

hulkamania78[HULKAMANIACS] - brought to you by: tripletags.com

url=http://playfire.com/a/create_widget][img]http://media.playfire.com/profile/trophy_widget/hulkamania78.png[/img][/url]
/16

wiipass

85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
wiipass
Accepted Solution

@Rob--M--

i would much rather have the brilliant Dead Nation than have cod with zombies on 5 inch screen with mini control buttons & sticks. 

0 Kudos

/16

AJTRIX2

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AJTRIX2
Accepted Solution

I Sincerely hope COD Vita will not be a pile of poop, but having heard that neversoft are developing it, i can only say it will probably suck massively. Thats not to say it will definately but it looks likely. Going off Unit 13 though devs can definately pull off the graphical fidelity synonymous with the console cod games.

So all in all i remain cautiously optimistic.

0 Kudos

You got a pretty mouth!!!
/16

taz546565

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
taz546565
Accepted Solution
neversoft didnt they do the original tony hawks games they were good im sure itll be fine activision has a certain level of quality to uphold with cod so they wont be messing around i hope.
0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

Tony Hawk games nuf said lol  (found them boring just like dave mira BMX)

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

/16

taz546565

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
taz546565
Accepted Solution
boring maybe lol but they were still good games back in the day never know they might have something too prove and make a kick ass game.
0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

ScootaKuH wrote:

bigwalker96 wrote:

I expect it to be as yawn-worthy as all the other CoD games, but on a smaller scale :)

Love that reply :D

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel